All-Star Documentary On World Cup Twinkles!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anybody knkw What the average age was when most of the Twinkles started cheer? I feel like you must have started early (or excelled really fast) to be so young and on a level 5 team!

Does anybody knkw What the average age was when most of the Twinkles started cheer? I feel like you must have started early (or excelled really fast) to be so young and on a level 5 team!
I believe there was a lot of both. Some girls started young and some excelled fast.

I know a girl who cheered at my gym and is now on Twinkles! From what I believe she came with a tuck and by the end of the season she was working on whip thrus to full, standing fulls, and doubles!!

I know a girl who cheered at my gym and is now on Twinkles! From what I believe she came with a tuck and by the end of the season she was working on whip thrus to full, standing fulls, and doubles!!
I want to go to World Cup so I can progress that fast! Thats crazy good!

Back