All-Star Do's & Don'ts Of 2011 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do: pack your uniform and shoes in your carry-on luggage. Everything else you might need for the weekend can be replaced if your checked bags get diverted to Vancouver.
this is so true!
you def. can not be without your uni at WORLDS!

DO: Read all these do's and don't beforehand!!!!! :D

It'll be my first year at Worlds (coming over from England) and some of the things on here I would never have thought of in a million years without you guys!! So, thank you! :D

Do: Go CRAZY when EVERY team performs! It's too much fun.
Do: Wear your WCSS shirt when they perform then put on your SE shirt when they perform.
Do: Stand up and clap the WHOLE time for special needs! And cry! It's amazing.
Do: Be overly nice to International teams because us Americans are their heros! They love pictures!
Do: Support teams Friday at Allstar Resorts practicing and definitely creep on your opponents!
Do: Say hi to EVERYONE and take pictures with them and make new friends!
Do: Cheer your heart out on the floor. If something goes wrong....who cares we're all cheerleaders we all know stuff happens.
Do: If you're sitting by the back corners of the floor, cheer on the tumblers! They're all dying by that point....we should all know this.

Don't: BE TRASHY.
Don't: Walk around with your uniform top unzipped and wearing janky shorts, pants, capris, shoes. If you wear a piece of your uniform just wear the whole thing.
Don't: Be rude to anyone. We're all there for the same reasons.
Don't: Keep warming up on the floor when the announcer saysROTATE!!
Don't: Hold back. Floor it.
Don't: Ever be embarrassed. Everyone will be making complete fools of themselves this weekend and it's totally ok.
Don't: Forget your mickey mug for free refills!!

do: work me out on that floor and if you need some inspiration grab gymtyme platinum boys! they are oh so fine!

OMG I HAVE TO SEARCH THROUGH MY CAR FOR MINE. I totally forgot about that. Thanks so much for the reminder!
I have at least 6 or 7 in my cabinet at home. I can pretend that I am going to pack it, but I know I will forget it.

DONT: Forget that you have an entire board behind you and supporting you! There are plenty of people at home rooting for you and we wish we could be there, so make us happy and give it your all!

DONT: Wear white shorts unless you want to have dirt stuff all over them after like an hour..
TRUST ME I KNOW, EXAMPLE BELOW:
2dbwjdx.jpg

Cameo's by MealFan and Lauren <3
I was gonna wear white shorts too! Thanks for the warning... lol
Great.. I just remembered my uniform is white

DONT: Put CJA and GymTyme on your list of teams to see in International All Girl 6 since NEITHER team is going! It still baffles me that the majority of people put them in their brackets.

DONT: Put CJA and GymTyme on your list of teams to see in International All Girl 6 since NEITHER team is going! It still baffles me that the majority of people put them in their brackets.

Tried to warn someone IN THE THREAD but you posted their yourself. Hope you don't get blocked. 3 days takes you out till Sunday

Tried to warn someone IN THE THREAD but you posted their yourself. Hope you don't get blocked. 3 days takes you out till Sunday
It's actually the second time I posted in their. But @kingston likes me, if for no other reason just because my threads make people come back to the boards! haha

That's good. Worlds wouldn't be half as much fun

Back