All-Star Do's & Don'ts Of 2011 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do: get your shirts on Friday night!
Do: use your manners
Do: try to cluster your adventures, it gets annoying when the same people are in and out of the row every half hour for 12 hours straight.
Do: have a blast

Don't: say bad things about teams/ kids their friends/ family may be sitting next to you.
Don't: be rude to the guys from security when they ask you to move. They are only doing their job and don't need to be hassled non stop.
Don't: walk in front of people during performances

DONT: say anything bad about a team in front of someone you dont know, they could be on that team, and at worlds, they dont need the stress of someone bad mouthing them

DO: Bring snackies in your purse/backpack, for UCA Mickey people did not check bags so that will cut the cost of buying food. Although the Wetzel pretzel was real good.
DO: Bring technology that can use WIFI, it's free and it wil help when your phone dies from tweeting/texting etc.
DO: Come meet me :)

DONT: Blow bubbles towards the floor, Mickey doesn't like that.

DO: Come find me :)
DO: Bring advil for all the headaches you will get
DO: sleep on the plane, since you wont get any sleep there.

DONT: Take ONE bow off my bag. I went to worlds last year with 15 bows on my bag, and left with 13. I was not happy.
DONT: stalk people if you want to meet them, go up and meet them!!
DONT: Be afraid to be fierce!
DONT: laugh at me while small sr division is going on or large senior.

To avoid having every single person post "come up to me"...

Do: Go up to any fierceboarders you see and introduce yourself..

If you would rather not be interested in making friends then please tell us not to come up to you.

Do: Make a thread about how the teams in large senior were unsportsmanlike (we love disscussions like that on here!)
Do: Call it the MILKHOUSE. Not the monkeyfingacoconut Arena or whatever disney's trying to sell it to us as these days.
Do: Cheer for all Cheer Extreme teams (It'll save you the embarassment when your team loses)
Do: Find the lady with the suitcase decked out in Top Gun stuff, she's got all the TG loot!
Do: Cheer for the International teams. They don't have anyone to support them :(
Do: Staying on the subject, get pics with the international teams! They love it!
Do: Act like you don't know me when I'm streaking across the performance stage if any CEA team drops so they get to restart. :)

DO: please come up to me! I'm pretty shy but I want to make fierceboard friends in person!! I'm going to post a normal picture of me soon so people recognize me. :)
DO: sell me your teams shirt too! I don't have any to trade, but I want more shirts!
DO: clap for every team's dance
DO: say hit, hit, hit, pull!!
DO: sing along with teams music (if you know it)

DON'T: block my view while any large senior team is going on. I will fight you.

Do: show great sportsmanship!
Do: not move out of your seat unless you intend to scavenge for another
Do: cheer on the international teams!
Do: bring snacks
Do: be careful what you say, there are others around you with ears
Do: bring shirts to trade!

Don't: stunt in the pool. bad idea
Don't: trashtalk. no one likes those
Don't: FORGET TO SLEEP ENOUGH
Don't: ignore anyone for pictures :)
Don't: creep your obsession, they are people. go meet talk to them
Don't: