OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Junior Homecoming:
new-1.jpg

The Majors Banquet Dress:

dress.jpg

And with the jacket I found that I HAD to buy the day before. It was perfect.

jacket.jpg

Yeah I know the tights were weird- but it was either tights or die of cold because it was snowing! haha trying to walk in heels on ice covered concrete was the hard part.
Ah I love both your dresses! Beautiful! And not gonna lie, I always imagine you as a cat when I read your posts...

Thank you:) I used the white one in a couple of my senior pics too! Haha I do that with cheeromgbre and SmileCat. If I was an animal, I'd definitely be a cat! But of course I'd want to be a cheetah! Maybe one of those pet cheetahs haha :)
Haha, same! My boyfriend has a cat which is basically a leopard, but I can't remember what the breed is... Maybe bengal? (I'm assuming you know all about cats so you'll know what I'm talking about :p)

Back on the subject of dresses, I'm wearing the dress I posted a few pages back to a wedding this weekend, and if you saw it you'd notice how many different colours it has in it... Well somehow I already (completely coincidentally) had shoes which match the turquoise, found a bag which matches the grey, a fascinator which matches the pink and my boyfriend found a tie which goes with the purple. I can't believe how lucky I was to find all of that in one shopping trip!
And even more surprised that I can have shoes, hat and bag in three different colours but the outfit doesn't end up looking like BowCat 's avatar...

Haha, same! My boyfriend has a cat which is basically a leopard, but I can't remember what the breed is... Maybe bengal? (I'm assuming you know all about cats so you'll know what I'm talking about :p)

Back on the subject of dresses, I'm wearing the dress I posted a few pages back to a wedding this weekend, and if you saw it you'd notice how many different colours it has in it... Well somehow I already (completely coincidentally) had shoes which match the turquoise, found a bag which matches the grey, a fascinator which matches the pink and my boyfriend found a tie which goes with the purple. I can't believe how lucky I was to find all of that in one shopping trip!
And even more surprised that I can have shoes, hat and bag in three different colours but the outfit doesn't end up looking like BowCat 's avatar...
Omg that's awesome!! Love that dress:) post a picture with the whole shebang!! And yes that would be a Bengal haha! My favorite house cats are either Calicos because of their sweet nature or Siamese because they are super playful and talkative!

Omg that's awesome!! Love that dress:) post a picture with the whole shebang!! And yes that would be a Bengal haha! My favorite house cats are either Calicos because of their sweet nature or Siamese because they are super playful and talkative!
Haha, I know so little about cats... I swear all the ones I see are the same, but different colours but I guess I must be wrong! We had a really cute cat that decided to live with us instead of his owners for a while- he was completely white and had one blue eye and one yellowy/green one .
I'll definitely put a pic up when I get one, I can't wait to wear it now! Just need to decide how to do my hair... (It's ridiculously long, so loads oof styles just don't work- very frustrating!)

Haha, I know so little about cats... I swear all the ones I see are the same, but different colours but I guess I must be wrong! We had a really cute cat that decided to live with us instead of his owners for a while- he was completely white and had one blue eye and one yellowy/green one .
I'll definitely put a pic up when I get one, I can't wait to wear it now! Just need to decide how to do my hair... (It's ridiculously long, so loads oof styles just don't work- very frustrating!)
Awww the kitty sounds adorable!! Try looking on pinterest for some ideas.

fxwjr6.jpg

This is the dress that I wore my senior prom. This is sadly one of the only pictures that I have. Sorry they are so big but they wont resize.
2l919o0.jpg

This is the dress that I wore to my junior prom.
My school doesn't have a homecoming or any other dances during the year :(

Back