All-Star Duel In The Desert 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you both.... And good luck to you and your teams... Please come say hi tomorrow...e and the girls will love it!!!!
my team was literally the team right before smoed in warm ups before they had to switch a girl out, and your daughter is a phenomenal flyer! i'll look out for you guys tomorrow :)

awe
my team was literally the team right before smoed in warm ups before they had to switch a girl out, and your daughter is a phenomenal flyer! i'll look out for you guys tomorrow :)
..thanks...very much drama today...the girl that went down was my niece...jenee's cousin.....smoed was very graceful in the midst of chaos...I am proud of them ALL...hope to see you tomorrow...:)...blessings and so much good luck to you !!!!!

awe
..thanks...very much drama today...the girl that went down was my niece...jenee's cousin.....smoed was very graceful in the midst of chaos...I am proud of them ALL...hope to see you tomorrow...:)...blessings and so much good luck to you !!!!!
thanks so much! they were literally the mat after us, and i never saw it happen. I hope all is okay good luck to both your daughter's teams tomorrow! :)

no i know they aren't invincible but i just heard that they got scored higher that's all i was saying. I didn't mean it in a bad way! judging is all based on preference so obviously DS put on a better show! Congrats to them :)

no i know they aren't invincible but i just heard that they got scored higher that's all i was saying. I didn't mean it in a bad way! judging is all based on preference so obviously DS put on a better show! Congrats to them :)

No I wasn't saying you! A lot of people on twitter (as always) were complaining and I just posted my thought on here

Back