All-Star Duel In The Desert 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I understand Palm Springs is in the desert, but I am not a believer of far fetched mirages.
(Unless you're talking about the one in Las Vegas) LOL!!

With that said, it was very creative of you - you have a talent for word play & rhyming. :)

Good Luck to your team this weekend.
thank you for your well wishes i am very happy with what my team did and i congradulate everyone on their accomplishments today .... CA Inspire Tore it up

CONGRATS TO ALL THE BID WINNERS!! It was a great weekend, intense competition too... I love it!
I did my best to tape all the bid announcements, enjoy =)

PAID BIDS:

AT LARGE BIDS:

PAID BIDS:

Congratulations to all the teams! But a question about the paids...The announcer says "$25,000 full paid worlds bid" when USASF says paid bids are only $650 an athlete plus two coaches?

PAID BIDS:

Congratulations to all the teams! But a question about the paids...The announcer says "$25,000 full paid worlds bid" when USASF says paid bids are only $650 an athlete plus two coaches?

I can tell you that LAST year, when my daughters team got a paid bid, when the coaches read all the info that was in the packet, it WASNT a full $25k. We are/were a small coed, it was $650 PER athlete and two coaches... that equals $14, 300.00. The FULL $25k is for a large team. I personally think that is almost like false advertising....

I can tell you that LAST year, when my daughters team got a paid bid, when the coaches read all the info that was in the packet, it WASNT a full $25k. We are/were a small coed, it was $650 PER athlete and two coaches... that equals $14, 300.00. The FULL $25k is for a large team. I personally think that is almost like false advertising....
Interesting. Isn't that a financial incentive for an EP to award a bid to a small team rather than a large team? Not saying that happens, but I don't like that the opportunity even exists.

Back