All-Star Duel In The Desert Feb 2012 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was totally basing this off of day 1 scores that i saw...i just assumed since they were just as amazing day 2 that there were no deductions.....
:) makes sense plus hard to see what is going on with all the people in front. I was talking to love_nic who was insinuating that there was not any deductions given that should have been and she was wrong. That just drives me crazy when people go on blast when they dont even know :) By the way your teams looked awesome this weekend :)

Many years ago it was called Battle by the Bay and was in San Diego at the convention center there. I prefer downtown San Diego to Palm Springs but it has been so many years I am not sure which venue I prefer. And since Comic Con is held at the San Diego convention center I am going to assume it is big enough to handle us.

I love going to Palm Springs, but I think SD would be much better, I dont want to go to something like that again

Many years ago it was called Battle by the Bay and was in San Diego at the convention center there. I prefer downtown San Diego to Palm Springs but it has been so many years I am not sure which venue I prefer. And since Comic Con is held at the San Diego convention center I am going to assume it is big enough to handle us.
I loved it in San Diego!

:) makes sense plus hard to see what is going on with all the people in front. I was talking to love_nic who was insinuating that there was not any deductions given that should have been and she was wrong. That just drives me crazy when people go on blast when they dont even know :) By the way your teams looked awesome this weekend :)
well thank you i appreciate that :)..... ive heard a lot of things as far as the judges writing down deductions or not writing them down but its all just hear say so theres no point of posting any of it because i dont know if any of it is true ....i can only state what i saw with my own eyes on the score sheets from day 1.. Ca Inspire was pretty much flawless you cant deny that

well thank you i appreciate that :)..... ive heard a lot of things as far as the judges writing down deductions or not writing them down but its all just hear say so theres no point of posting any of it because i dont know if any of it is true ....i can only state what i saw with my own eyes on the score sheets from day 1.. Ca Inspire was pretty much flawless you cant deny that

Im pretty sure cali had 0 deduction day 1.

Back