All-Star Duel In The Desert Feb 2012 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Heyy you guys so I lost my worlds finalist pin:( at this comp and was wondering if i can go online to buy a new one or if there's anyway that I can get a new one? Thanks:)

it was UEP and they said the pics will not be online. I wish it was Jamie Christian.

That is correct. Though on the SS Facebook page, they said something about maybe they would work with people or something like that.

I hope so. I am used to not having to fight my way through the crowds at this comp and viewing my pics online at my leisure. I was not prepared for this.

I hope so. I am used to not having to fight my way through the crowds at this comp and viewing my pics online at my leisure. I was not prepared for this.

You can call them and order the thumbnails for $25.00. If you order from the thumbnails they will credit you $12.50. The number is 800-336-2071.

Must explain why I got pushed back from the stage twice when I was watching Nfinity and my team like I was a criminal or something. Wasn't too happy about that...lol

One told my friends dad to 'sit his booty down' when his daughter was on stage.
He didn't even ask politely the first time!!

One told my friends dad to 'sit his booty down' when his daughter was on stage.
He didn't even ask politely the first time!!

The usher tried to man handle me, I had a broken ankle so hit him back and complained to his manager. I didnt see him for the rest of the comp. I understand that they need to do their job, but they seriously need to calm down.

The usher tried to man handle me, I had a broken ankle so hit him back and complained to his manager. I didnt see him for the rest of the comp. I understand that they need to do their job, but they seriously need to calm down.

ohhh noo if he tryed to man handle me i would of molly whooped him all over that arena and who banged on his manager!!!
the ghetto compton girl would of came out!

They don't realize that we all have friends on other teams and gyms, so they tried to stop me just because I was wearing a different uni than the team performing at the time. #Ch33RN00Bzz

Yeah and I understand they have had to deal with bratty teenagers and cheer moms all day, but seriously, the attitude got them nowhere.
And I hope your ankle is better! What happened?

Back