All-Star Dylan's True Story

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ummmm. We were only there a year but I'm fairly certain I remember seeing three world champion banners hanging in the Kernersville gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe those 3 belong to Senior Elite (I think, I think), and since Dylan went to Coed Elite, technically, they aren't World Champs yet...

Not that any of this should matter, but that is my interpretation.

Ummmm. We were only there a year but I'm fairly certain I remember seeing three world champion banners hanging in the Kernersville gym.

And while they might not all be gold, several medals in Large Coed ain't nothin' to sneeze at.

Although suddenly that addendum to the Worlds 2015 packet isn't surprising.

Now the random USASF rule on "competing within your own country" is starting to seem less Random... looks like this season is about to get a lot more interesting

well it seems as that wouldn't apply as Dylan's Dad says he's got proper visas sorted out...

but holy hannah this is crazy.

I believe those 3 belong to Senior Elite (I think, I think), and since Dylan went to Coed Elite, technically, they aren't World Champs yet...

Not that any of this should matter, but that is my interpretation.
Yeah. After reading it to my coed alumni Cp. I can't repeat what his response to Eddie was. He may not be there anymore but he loves that team. I believe he saw it as a dig at coed like you interpreted.

@Obsessive Cheer It is clear he was unhappy and had legitimate reasons to leave. I do have a question, while he was actively on the team do you feel he was bullied?

Back