All-Star Dylan's True Story

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so my guess is a very angry CA contacted USASF to get the poor kid deported and/or banned from competition, even though he is here perfectly legally... and insert the new random rule.

EDIT: also, they say in the e-mail that they are the masters of getting kids visas and working with the government... then why was X here illegally and detained and then ultimately banned from the country?

@Obsessive Cheer It is clear he was unhappy and had legitimate reasons to leave. I do have a question, while he was actively on the team do you feel he was bullied?
I guess you could call the constant intimidation from coaches a form of bullying, but not directly. He was constantly made to feel that it was partly his fault their stunts weren't hitting even though he was clearly the most skilled & the strongest (all round skill set/base) on the team

so my guess is a very angry CA contacted USASF to get the poor kid deported and/or banned from competition, even though he is here perfectly legally... and insert the new random rule.
That is my guess too even though he wouldn't be the only one affected by the new rule ;)

Yup. I'm calling shenanigans. And I am renaming the new USASF citizen rule the "CALIisbutthurt we recruited them first" rule.
There are two organizations in cheerleading that look absolutely stoopid right about now.

ETA: I am now reading the emails. I actually need to put my filter on as I type. Does Cali coaching and ownership truly believe that an athlete would be granted higher priority to enter the country because the TEAM (not the gym) has more World Champion titles than another team Dylan may have been interested in?? I have done my fair share of immigration paperwork, and I can assure you that the INS doesn't give a rats booty about cheerleading and Worlds titles. I would actually love to be there in person when Cali makes that phone call to turn him in to the authorities. Bless their hearts for thinking they are so powerful within our mighty government!

Last edited:
I'm leaving it because the OP stated she got this directly from talking to Dylan..........

Can you imagine on Sunday?? uggghhhhh ;)

Haha I was referencing that Tuesday song (got the club going up...on a Tuesday )

But yes, come Sunday all those tardy to the party will come rolling in here all late

Just wanted to add, Dylan has a big fan base. Many teens have crushes on him and think he should be a movie star. Even the girls like my CP's who love Cali Smoed and are big fans, still love Dylan. They are only sad and care that he left Smoed because now they can't watch him every week. Outside of the comments on the one show, everything I hear about Dylan is great. I don't think the original OP has anything to worry about.

Back