All-Star Erica Englebert's New Stunt For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank You! I love your avatar as well . . . u did that?
Nooo I found it on google images ha! Hadn't seen it before and don't think anyone else had used it so it's mine now! No idea who made it but hope they make more :)

I want this to happen sooo badly! AHH I'd die. Not getting my hopes up that they'll compete it, but we'll see :)

I was wondering if someone was going to post this! haha welll...i guess we all know what the highlight stunt(s) are now lol

Not worth the risk, hits about 75% of the time, knee injury stopped any discussion. It's a pretty stunt though. Next year there will be revolution, not evolution.

You should apologize for that message. Completely unecessary, rude, and inappropriate all at the same time.
joke. my apology. just trying to poke fun at the fact that a few times a year every celebrity is rumored to have died :(

joke. my apology. just trying to poke fun at the fact that a few times a year every celebrity is rumored to have died :(

I must not read the same articles you do... ive never heard a rumor about a celeb dying...

this thread gave me a good laugh. . .
hello to all Newbies. . . lol . . . all the "I heard", "I think" . . . "a reliable source tells me" LMAO . . .i just can't
hello to Maddie Gardner's dad
and shoutout to all [or to the users im familiar] hahahaha

seriusly, if Erica's gonna do that stunt. . . let's just wait until worlds eh? 16 days. . . and all speculations. . . .over and done ..
<3 You Fierceboard!

What's wrong with (*reasonable) speculations!? It builds excitement and anticipation! And they happen all year long...certainly can't expect them to stop before Worlds!

Back