All-Star Erica Englebert's New Stunt For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a little girl (around 6 years old) on a youth level 2 team, who was spray tanned, hair big and curled, tons of makeup, and a flipper in. (This is seriously true) She looked like she just walked off toddlers and tiaras.
I couldnt even tell you if her hair whip was fierce because I was distracted by the giant white fake teeth in her mouth.
Seriously mom? Flippers in cheer?

oh lord people. how about we all wait til worlds when we see it happen!

1. as far as we know, they aren't doing those stunts and that's final. that could change before then, but i can't see the future so be surprised.

2. to the people who think these post are real (like the ones above) they aren't. haha is sarcasm to the highest degree:)

this thread has gone on way too long for it's own good. newbies are going crazy.

Why is everyone so certain it's going to happen? I'm pretty sure StarshipTrooper, ceacoach, and maybe mstealtoyou are the only ones who have even been to a Senior Elite practice to see what they are doing for worlds. Not saying it's completely impossible, but don't assume you're correct!

BTW rumor has it that they just got a sick new Jamie Parrish dance! If this is true I'm sooo excited to see it!!!

On a serious note, one of our family friends heard that Maddie got injured. I really hope this isn't true!! We were really looking forward to seeing her at Worlds. Does anyone know if this is true or not? What in the heck is going on with all these injuries lately!!!!!! I really hope this is not true and just one of those dumb rumors and that she is ok!!

On a serious note, one of our family friends heard that Maddie got injured. I really hope this isn't true!! We were really looking forward to seeing her at Worlds. Does anyone know if this is true or not? What in the heck is going on with all these injuries lately!!!!!! I really hope this is not true and just one of those dumb rumors and that she is ok!!

I think starshipTrooper(maddie's dad) said she has a knee injury but is ok for worlds:) not sure on details though.

I think starshipTrooper(maddie's dad) said she has a knee injury but is ok for worlds:) not sure on details though.

Thank goodness!! My daughter loves to watch them. There have been so many late injuries this year... it's crazy!

She's better, it was a little worse than we thought, but not nearly as bad as it could have been. Freak accident coming out of a stunt. That said, I expect her to be able to do her job at Worlds with a brace, but unfortunately, we had to stop her from doing the standing triple.;)

You, my friend, need to go to the wife's facebook page and sign up with about 1/2 of Europe and all of Latin America as her child. Welcome to the family. Best Teal Army member ever. I do believe you did the photoshop of Maddie to the ceiling did you not? Brilliant.
Me and my friend laughed hysterically to the "1/2 of Europe and all of Latin America". We always follow her new norwegian "childs" ;) (we're from sweden)

Me and my friend laughed hysterically to the "1/2 of Europe and all of Latin America". We always follow her new norwegian "childs" ;) (we're from sweden)

I think they are going to Oslo in a month or 2 and are invited to France also, to be a part of camps. We are very partial to our Continental and Latin friends, they are so nice and supportive. I think her biggest fans are overseas because they love cheer so much and want a connection to the cheer scene in the States.

I saw a little girl (around 6 years old) on a youth level 2 team, who was spray tanned, hair big and curled, tons of makeup, and a flipper in. (This is seriously true) She looked like she just walked off toddlers and tiaras.
I couldnt even tell you if her hair whip was fierce because I was distracted by the giant white fake teeth in her mouth.
Seriously mom? Flippers in cheer?

As a mom.... blech.... Isn't a flipper a choking hazard?!?!?! I sure hope this isn't what parents think the next era of cheer is coming to... if it is, PEACE OUT!!

I think they are going to Oslo in a month or 2 and are invited to France also, to be a part of camps. We are very partial to our Continental and Latin friends, they are so nice and supportive. I think her biggest fans are overseas because they love cheer so much and want a connection to the cheer scene in the States.
Yeah, Maddie is a real cheerlebrity here in Europe. Everbody knows who she is, just like in the US :) Kind of fun!
Then they should go to Sweden too! It's very close. I'm actually jealous of all their/your "childs" hehe.

Latest posts

Back