All-Star Erica Englebert's New Stunt For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the firm rules of this board from the Trooper's pov are:

1. I disagree with Rich.
2. I like to argue with King.
3. Bubble Toes is the greatest Internet poster of all time.

And lastly,

4. If you want someone to think something is not true, say it is true in a thread on this board. I say, unless SE is behind after Day 1 gross score, you have seen the routine as far as stunts are concerned that will be performed at Worlds. There have been some other changes you have not seen, but they are choreography, not skills. But speculate away otherwise.

I must not read the same articles you do... ive never heard a rumor about a celeb dying...
They pop up constantly..I think one of the first ones I remember from this year was Avril Lavigne in a snowboard accident. It tends to be celebs picked seemingly at random. Usually it comes up as a mini-article on my MSN news page, and there's one every couple of weeks..

You guys, Alexis Sullivan said that they did that stunt BEFORE cheersport and it wasn't done every again.
Which is making me think...maybe they are doing something better...?

you can see the heads of other girls going up in erica's video, you can definatly tell you guys were doing the routine. it kinda sucks jay ruined the suprise.

theres not a surprise....? erica and maddie davis practiced that stunt before cheersport. they havent done it since. ask anyone.. this is getting ridiculous that no one is believing me when im on the team lol

It is ridiculous how nobody listens to the people that actually know what is going on during practices. As awesome as it would be to see a cool new stunt, it is not going to happen. It is not logical for them to unveil a new stunt at worlds and take unnecessary risk when they already have one of, if not the most difficult routine in the division.

Hopefully we will see the stunt in the video next year :)

well I heard that at Worlds 2011, the Large Senior division is actually going to be a hair battle. fiercest hair whips win.

If that's the case I would like to remove Spicey Rays from my poll. The last girl that hair flipped in that gym hasn't been seen since......

P.S. In all seriousness, I think I'd go crazier if I saw a choreographed Rays hair flip at the end of Spice's routine then if I saw Maddie do that stunt. I would even maybe, possibly, by chance, perhaps think about changing my avatar/signature to me standing next to a spice rack.

That is nice, thanks 4life, parent of another of the many rising stars at CEA. I now have about 75 people following me in 30 minutes after a year of anonymity except fussing with King and Rich.
I met your daughter and wife at Battle at the Capitol and they are so sweet and adorable..

Back