All-Star Everything NCA 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We might’ve endured two years worth of a pandemic and no actual NCA but one thing about varsity:

They’re not changing this music they play in between teams.

It has literally been the same since at least 2013.

Teams change, World War III might happen, National disasters and a world pandemic may happen. But this between the team music is forever.

I have a question for those that compete on Varsity scoresheets. Is performance still a factor on the scoresheet? I have seen some really blah faces today watching the arena.
I have noticed it too. I wonder if kids wearing mask for that long stretch, hurt performance in general.

In the past, people also complained that certain popular songs were overused by most teams in their mix

This is true. I actually can't listen to certain songs anymore because of it, such as:

Feel This Moment by Pitbull
Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson
Break Free by Ariana Grande

Last post for a little bit but:

I just remembered that this weekend they are taking your highest score and counting it 100%.

Things are going to get really interesting.

I missed Gunsmoke and no replay up yet. Does anyone have a video?

Welcome to NCA meal breaks.

The training ground for worlds meal breaks.

I have literally completed an entire grocery store run during a break just to be back for Large Senior worlds and I have NCA meal breaks to thank for it.

Things meal breaks have also taught me:

* How fast I can shower.
* How quickly I can make it to nearby errands like the grocery store or pharmacy.
* How quickly I can prep dinner and oven it.
* How quickly I can serve dinner to 3 people (if I got it cooked earlier) and clean kitchen.
* How quickly I can drive home from church if I need to be home before the lunch meal break is over.

Back