All-Star Expansions, Openings, And Mergers For 2013-2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean this is the consequence of monopolizing certain programs. Such a shame - Riptide were improving every year! I'm sure they won't be the last unfortunately.

Couldn't there be other reasons for gyms shutting down? While losing business to other gyms may be the cause of some gym closures, I am sure there are a multitude of other reasons as well.

As far as I know only a hand full of kids left to go to other gyms.

Low enrollment, increase in rent and customers not paying their bills from prior seasons are what was posted on Facebook.

As far as I know only a hand full of kids left to go to other gyms.

Low enrollment, increase in rent and customers not paying their bills from prior seasons are what was posted on Facebook.
Northern California is an expensive place to live and I can only imagine what a warehouse rental must cost! It's got to be tough to keep things affordable and profitable. Sad to see a gym close up shop :( I fear that many others will follow suit if this industry doesn't start to control expenses the customers face. (Overpriced low quality uniforms, high comp fees, required booking through certain travel services with ever increasing hotel rates - because they know you have to buy/book through them and there is no longer free market at play) These trends/pressures are going to greatly change the cheer industry in the years to come.

NEW JERSEY apparently has a few new teams popping up:

NJ Fire (Clifton)
Steel Force Elite (Jersey City)

Also, I believe that Rick's All American in Fairfield (Tumble Techs) has eliminated their allstar program.

So, according to the Crown Athletics website, they no longer have a location. The 2 teams will be practicing out of the Fearless location until they find a home. Not being familiar with MD, how far is the distance between what was supposed to be Crown and Fearless?

So, according to the Crown Athletics website, they no longer have a location. The 2 teams will be practicing out of the Fearless location until they find a home. Not being familiar with MD, how far is the distance between what was supposed to be Crown and Fearless?
I'm so puzzled.

Back