Fake Hair For Competitions, Fierce Or Tacky

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fake Hair for Competitions, Fierce or Tacky

• Total voters
I personally don't like it, but i know Pittsburgh Poison wears fake pony tails and a lot of people seem to like their hair. i wonder if most people even know it is fake.

I personally don't like it, but i know Pittsburgh Poison wears fake pony tails and a lot of people seem to like their hair. i wonder if most people even know it is fake.
There is no question to whether it's fake...you can definitely tell. While I personally don't like their hairstyle, they've used it forever and it's become a signature thing. They are one of the ONLY teams that can get away with it.

Well, I love me some fake hair. I either have extensions in (semi-)permanently, or use clip ons or add in hair pieces for comps. I have very fine hair and as a result a very sad ponytail, and half up half down is just wisps! To me it's all part and parcel along with the uniforms, bows and glitter.

There is no question to whether it's fake...you can definitely tell. While I personally don't like their hairstyle, they've used it forever and it's become a signature thing. They are one of the ONLY teams that can get away with it.
I agree that you can definately tell it's fake but a couple of instances where i've heard people talking about it makes me wonder if they know it is fake or not. I also agree that not many other programs, if any, could pull it off.

Well, I love me some fake hair. I either have extensions in (semi-)permanently, or use clip ons or add in hair pieces for comps. I have very fine hair and as a result a very sad ponytail, and half up half down is just wisps! To me it's all part and parcel along with the uniforms, bows and glitter.
Oh I don't actually see anything wrong with using extensions to enhance your natural hair. It's the clip on bunches of curls or ridiculous sized crimped ponytails that should remain in cheerleading history.

I love fake hair, it adds some excitment when it falls out during a routine hahaa

I remember when I was a mini (otherwise known as the 'novice' division ages ago!) at CEA, we had to wear wiglets. It was a WHOLE lot easier than curlers or curling your hair, but the thing is that most girls never have the right color wiglet. We made wiglet buying an ordeal back then. We had somebody come from the company to match perfect hair colors and stuff. I think that if you're gonna wear a wiglet, make it a big deal to have the CORRECT color, and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS sew it into your ponytail/bun! It won't stay otherwise!!

Latest posts

Back