All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's a really weird thing to claim to be. Like not that it's particularly normal to claim to be someone you're not, but "I'm a lesbian on lynx!" is a really weird way to define oneself. Not a flyer, not a base...a lesbian.

I mean that's how I introduce myself to people.. "Hi! I'm a gay on Cheer Sport Sharks!"

cheerUPDATES@cheerUPDATES
Anyone else find this odd, and yet amusing? #cheerilluminatti

BDudsVZCcAIl8A9.jpg:large

For those of you on Instagram, anyone from here ca_kayleee? I think it's the creepy foot fetish guy trying to pretend to be a young girl since he's been blocked. He tried to add me multiple times until I blocked him, and now this person is trying to add me. They follow a lot of the girls that he mentioned being blocked by, and it seems fishy. Anyone have any insight?

For those of you on Instagram, anyone from here ca_kayleee? I think it's the creepy foot fetish guy trying to pretend to be a young girl since he's been blocked. He tried to add me multiple times until I blocked him, and now this person is trying to add me. They follow a lot of the girls that he mentioned being blocked by, and it seems fishy. Anyone have any insight?
yeah my little sister asked the same thing. I'm pretty sure it's him.

I just watched my 2nd Dr Phil show on scammers/catfish. OMG!! They have entire 'companies' in other countries where men sit little cubicals all day and meet women on Match.com and similiar sites. They have scripts and poetry ready to "real" them in. These guy are good too!! They stay in constant phone/email contact with their victims and they take their time. This one lady had been daring this guy for a year and a half and sent him over $150k during that time. Dr Phil sent a private investagator and even armed with facts, she did't want to believe she has been scammed!!

I had a hard enough time accepting these fakes would come here or steal someone's identity on other sites. But what kind of person can talk to several different women DAILY, telling them thy loved them, ect, ect??? OMG!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

I just watched my 2nd Dr Phil show on scammers/catfish. OMG!! They have entire 'companies' in other countries where men sit little cubicals all day and meet women on Match.com and similiar sites. They have scripts and poetry ready to "real" them in. These guy are good too!! They stay in constant phone/email contact with their victims and they take their time. This one lady had been daring this guy for a year and a half and sent him over $150k during that time. Dr Phil sent a private investagator and even armed with facts, she did't want to believe she has been scammed!!

I had a hard enough time accepting these fakes would come here or steal someone's identity on other sites. But what kind of person can talk to several different women DAILY, telling them thy loved them, ect, ect??? OMG!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l
I had a friend who gives voice lessons. Well she got an email about a man asking about voice lessons for his daughter. Well somehow they kept talking and I'm not even sure how this happens but she was going to send him $2,000 without ever meeting the guy. Luckily the bank saw that the account that she tried to send the money in was over seas and stopped the payment. Turned out to be a scam. She never really gave details on why she was sending money because, really, your the voice teacher, shouldn't he be giving you money? It made no sense but she was lucky she had a good bank.

I thought it was him too. One of his Instagram pictures on that account is his original foot circle avatar he had on here.

HE COMMENTED ON MY INSTAGRAM PICTURE. I'm scared....
e5y8u6y7.jpg

posted this in the random thread but he found me too. which is funny because he had to go all the way back to the beginning of the thread. and i dont even remember saying anything rude to him? i just called him out for being foot guy

It amazes me that he has the time to search through all the threads to find everybody's account info #heyfootman
yvuvyba2.jpg

I may be completely alone on this but....

I personally don't have an issue with him. He has never said anything controversial/inappropriate/rude to ME personally. I have no bad blood with him, even though some of you do from your interactions with him on here. He has been following me on instagram for a few months now and if he was saying or doing things that I felt uncomfortable with, I would've blocked him. Is it weird that he comes on here proclaiming his love of feet? Yes. Is it out of place? Yes. Is it wrong to focus on underage athletes and their shoes? Yes. But I think people have to remember he's also just a person. He approached me again yesterday, basically asking what he did wrong on here and how he can fix it. I think he's truly gotten everyone's point and he understands that people will have his perceptions of him but I just don't feel right judging him when he hasn't done anything to me.

Back