All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I may be completely alone on this but....

I personally don't have an issue with him. He has never said anything controversial/inappropriate/rude to ME personally. I have no bad blood with him, even though some of you do from your interactions with him on here. He has been following me on instagram for a few months now and if he was saying or doing things that I felt uncomfortable with, I would've blocked him. Is it weird that he comes on here proclaiming his love of feet? Yes. Is it out of place? Yes. Is it wrong to focus on underage athletes and their shoes? Yes. But I think people have to remember he's also just a person. He approached me again yesterday, basically asking what he did wrong on here and how he can fix it. I think he's truly gotten everyone's point and he understands that people will have his perceptions of him but I just don't feel right judging him when he hasn't done anything to me.

If he can get a popular twitter personality to support him, it gives him credibility with his/her less sophisticated followers. And he seems to get quite happy when he can successfully badgers someone to interact with him. I didn't care for his interactions with mamarazzi's daughter.

So today on instagram this girl followed me. I'm like where have I heard this name. I got on fierceboard. Its of course crystal_dance

i requested her, and she accepted so i see what she posts....and i can continue to report them...just saying we could just request and then report them......

A girl was posting pics of Gabi Butler and pretending it was her. When people called her out she made her account private so you probably can't see it now if you look.
Ahhh I remember seeing posts about that. Thanks.

Back