All-Star Favorite Music so far....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really don't like anyone's music so far this season. The style of music that is coming out doesn't flow like cheer music has. The over use of cheer raps is kind of annoying. I am not sure why, just don't like it.

I am hoping when I hear Rays, Spirit of Texas, Maryland Twisters and World Cup that will all change because I usually like those programs.

I really don't like anyone's music so far this season. The style of music that is coming out doesn't flow like cheer music has. The over use of cheer raps is kind of annoying. I am not sure why, just don't like it.

I am hoping when I hear Rays, Spirit of Texas, Maryland Twisters and World Cup that will all change because I usually like those programs.

Couldn't agree more. This style was cool, say about 3 seasons ago when only a few teams were using it but now its on overkill. I'm hearing way too many mixes that sound like bootleg vintage F5.

Also, I hope the death of "dramatic pause" is somewhere in the near future.

I need something refreshing!!

Couldn't agree more. This style was cool, say about 3 seasons ago when only a few teams were using it but now its on overkill. I'm hearing way too many mixes that sound like bootleg vintage F5.

Also, I hope the death of "dramatic pause" is somewhere in the near future.

I need something refreshing!!

Amen to that!!!
there were like 37 pauses in tsunamis music. i thought it was overkill

it's all about the song! and yes, i'm well aware that there is more than just music involved in the sport of cheer for those who may be confused. but i completely agree. i miss hearing well researched songs that have meaning to the team.

I agree that there are a bunch, but before I say whether or not I mind them I'll wait to watch the routine cause I'm sure they make sense :)

LOVE Tsunami's! I really like Wildcats except the "'Cause baby tonight, CA got us fallin' in love again" voiceover. Just sounds weird to me lol. Also lovin' Senior Elite's. Go figure :p

LLOOOOVEEE LOOVEE LOVVEEE Tsunami's music !
last year they came out of no where... like it says in the music...
this year i think they will be soo good too!

Back