All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well IIIIIII heard that susie who is on stingrays is visiting world cup next week... OMG IS SHE REALLY CHANGING TEAMS WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT omg theres this other rumor going around that courtney smith-pope is a member of the CIA and she rigged worlds 2010 and then threatened to ruin the USASF if they put day 2 of senior elite at worlds on video on demand... idk about u guyz but i think its all true!

What about how everyone suddenly updated their avatar, started making every post about their favorite team, and/or made an attempt at being funny as soon as the Fierce Board Awards started. You weren't being nominated for most beautiful/ biggest fan/funniest poster before, and your amateur/obvious ways won't get you nominated now.

and bandwagon fans. Suddenly all these F5 and Panther fans have come out of the woodwork. Oh wait, they were just Senior Elite and Cali fans before worlds.......

LOL, the Fierce Board World's shirts came from Midlothian, VA and I had a nice laugh to myself about it going from Midlothian, to another Midlothian. I've also heard someone refer to the VA one as "Midlo" which cracks me up because in high school we thought we were oh so creative at nick naming our town.

@NJ Coach @imrichhowboutu @Just-a-Mom

I thought it was only fitting! Although, a little piece of me died when I changed it. However, I'd rather be associated with the sad face than lolsmileyface.
Nope it came from TN. My street is named Midlothian lol not in a town called Midlothian. I thought it was weird to when your order came in. When I saw that lolsmiley was from there I got excited thinking I figured out who it was bc I remembered someone ordered a shirt from there, but then I saw that there are apparently a lot of people on here from there so mystery not solved!

Now back to the music. Fierceboard Anthem will be released August 10. It's a beast. haha... We won't fit it all in, but it will be fun and we hope it inspires you to dance and have fun with life! haha

Well, if you HAVE to edit, just remember all the important things were in the very first message in this thread.

:D

What about how everyone suddenly updated their avatar, started making every post about their favorite team, and/or made an attempt at being funny as soon as the Fierce Board Awards started. You weren't being nominated for most beautiful/ biggest fan/funniest poster before, and your amateur/obvious ways won't get you nominated now.

and bandwagon fans. Suddenly all these F5 and Panther fans have come out of the woodwork. Oh wait, they were just Senior Elite and Cali fans before worlds.......

Just wanted to let the world know that I've been here since 07 (AKA seventh grade)...just saying :cheerathletics:

While we're waiting on the Fierceboard Anthem, I thought I would pass along one of the silly word change songs like I used to do occasionally.

Milkhouse (aka Fun House with apologies to P!nk)

We cheer around this empty place
Tear it down?
Throw them out?
Jostens trying to build new walls
Spinning a globe but now we fall

Banners hanging from the past
Taunting smirks on each newscast
This museum was so brash
Vaunted titles
Now mishmash

This used to be the Milkhouse
But now it's full of at large clowns
It's time to start the countdown
We’re gonna burn it down down down
We’re gonna burn it down

9, 8, 7, 6 5 4, 3, 2, 1

Echoes knocking on locked doors
All the laughter from before
The Milkhouse, sold out by Disney
Now leaves a haunted memory

They called the movers
Called the maids
Put HP into it’s place

Can this sport move forward, or
Crumble tumble house of cards

It's time to start the countdown

We’re gonna burn it down down down
Or can it turn around?

ACEDAD said:
While we're waiting on the Fierceboard Anthem, I thought I would pass along one of the silly word change songs like I used to do occasionally.

Milkhouse (aka Fun House with apologies to P!nk)

We cheer around this empty place
Tear it down?
Throw them out?
Jostens trying to build new walls
Spinning a globe but now we fall

Banners hanging from the past
Taunting smirks on each newscast
This museum was so brash
Vaunted titles
Now mishmash