All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really don't care that there's not a Fierceboard Anthem, I promise. But after Slapfire was getting slammed repeatedly for making promises and not keeping them, this just doesn't look good.

I work very hard in my career. Starting 12 months ago, my responsibilities ramped up dramatically. Here's my travel stats from Tripit from the last 12 months:

FULL STATS

2011Total
Trips 28 46
Days 84 131
Distance 37,353 mi 55,262 mi
Cities 32 37

While I was overwhelmed, I still did my job and kept all my promises to the USASF, the PAC, the Special Needs Committee and to my Bows & Arrows. If I broke any promises or cut any corners, it was with my family.

When I realized I couldn't give my best to each of the groups, I decided that I had to retire rather than risk failing on my promises.

Life is hard and choices have to be made. If you can't keep a promise, don't make it.

Now we gotta get you mixing music for SlapFire! Get me a creative song list, map out your creative delivery, write out your reliable Voice Overs and let's get you making somehwere in the range of $200,000 each season. You can Do it! Man do I have the business for you.

I remember when I was in college taking Cheerleading Music Production Business classes.......oh... wait... There aren't any. Yeah this road map has been bumpy, but it's been very rewarding! It's all about the struggles. It's not about this "perfect" way to be a robot. The whole crew is having fun this season! It's not easy, but we are working hard and playing even harder. I'm proud of all of the accomplishments so far and I' excited to see 2 more amazingly talented mixers come into he Cheer World... We need it. Next year SlapFire will have 4 Cheerleading Music mixers, and 4 Music Producers running non stop! 14 years later and we're just getting started. www.facebook.com/slapfire

Now we gotta get you mixing music for SlapFire! Get me a creative song list, map out your creative delivery, write out your reliable Voice Overs and let's get you making somehwere in the range of $200,000 each season. You can Do it! Man do I have the business for you.

I remember when I was in college taking Cheerleading Music Production Business classes.......oh... wait... There aren't any. Yeah this road map has been bumpy, but it's been very rewarding! It's all about the struggles. It's not about this "perfect" way to be a robot. The whole crew is having fun this season! It's not easy, but we are working hard and playing even harder. I'm proud of all of the accomplishments so far and I' excited to see 2 more amazingly talented mixers come into he Cheer World... We need it. Next year SlapFire will have 4 Cheerleading Music mixers, and 4 Music Producers running non stop! 14 years later and we're just getting started. www.facebook.com/slapfire
14 years and your service is still mediocre?

So... a genuine question: Should we expect the anthem any time soon?

So... a genuine question: Should we expect the anthem any time soon?

By next Friday the beats will be produced. After that Crimson, TJ, BigRed, and not sure which female singer we're gonna use, and I have to write our parts. I know we've wrote quite a few hooks, but not sure which one will stick. We have to make the music first.

It would be awesome to hear everyone's 2-8 count rhyme about Fierceboard.

Contest!!! Make a 2-8 count rhyme about Fierceboards, The we'll have everyone vote, on this thread, the winner will get a $50 Ribbon Gift. Let's run it! GO>>>>>

No musical talent, but thanks so much for the offer; couldn't afford the pay cut.

Glad you're having fun and glad you're working hard.

Back