All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Exactly. You can't complain about not getting what you paid for when you didn't pay for anything. :)

hahahahaaaa yes! That reminds me of a job I used to have. It was in a store in the mall and we had free coffee for everyone. We had some pretty crazy flavors, like strawberry milkshake. Whenever people would bring it to me and complain that it was disgusting or nasty I would always say "Oh no! I'm so sorry...would you like a refund?":rolleyes:

Seriously...it's kind of the time of year they might not be thinking about making FREE songs for people...

hahahahaaaa yes! That reminds me of a job I used to have. It was in a store in the mall and we had free coffee for everyone. We had some pretty crazy flavors, like strawberry milkshake. Whenever people would bring it to me and complain that it was disgusting or nasty I would always say "Oh no! I'm so sorry...would you like a refund?":rolleyes:

Seriously...it's kind of the time of year they might not be thinking about making FREE songs for people...
agree!!!!

hey guys,

quick update on the anthem's progress

Slapfire and Decree studios are really busy but we've been grindin on it daily!!! At this point we have written most of the lyrics, chosen the artists we're going to partner with in addition to the slapfire team, and made an intro script that's going to make you laugh! We're trying to fit in all of your awesome suggestions, and it's turning into a very eclectic project! The music itself is being finalized and should be ready soon!

A couple of projects for you to look forward to in addition to the release of our Custom Routine Music are the anthems for CheerLive, All Star Revolution, Central Jersey, and Carolina Crossfire!!! These anthems keep getting better and better and we're so excited to finish and release what we're sure will be the official theme song for all of our friends here on the fierceboard!!! Don't forget about @SlapFire's promo for anyone who wants to write a 2-8count rap! Winner receives a $50 Ribbon Gift Album (basically a gift card to an online mall) from Slapfire!!!

Rules of engagement for the promo:
1.There must be at least 10 entries before the prize is up for grabs, prior to that there will be no prize
2. All rap ideas must be posted in this thread, and in a 2-8count format
3. You MUST either tag @SlapFire or @Crimson in your post (so that we receive a notification for your entry!)
4. Winner will be decided by who has the most shimmy's before Wednesday of next week (sept. 28th)

Do we need to bump up the prize to get people to start writing their rhymes for the contest? We have to write the entire song, and we're only asking for 2-8counts! Come on let's make this the hottest Anthem EVER with everyone from the fierceboard participating and making history!

Do we need to bump up the prize to get people to start writing their rhymes for the contest? We have to write the entire song, and we're only asking for 2-8counts! Come on let's make this the hottest Anthem EVER with everyone from the fierceboard participating and making history!
sorry, but no one is gonna participate. did you see how popular the fierceboard games were? its sad, but true.

This is cheerleading. The anthem was a summer distraction. But it's competition season now and that was so 43 seconds ago.

:D

Well I must say. we go our Carolina Crossfire Anthem from Slapfire on time and WE LOVE IT!!!!!!! Thanks Slapfire!

Back