All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish I was going to Worlds so I could wear this wonderful shirt along with everyone else! I am still buying one because they are so awesome!

I am waiting for AScheer . I offered $100 for her design. That seems fair as most designs are about $50 to do them for shirt companies (and that is all we have left in the hosting account to pay for Fierce Board hosting... I am hoping the shirt sells well so we can host for another year). I have also decided we will do a yearly contest with a prize every year to the winner. (I might see give thecheervideogod:] one for free because he came up with the poem).

I'm glad everyone likes the design! Thanks for all the compliments! I love it and it still makes me smile when I see it! I personally like blue the best, but I think green would stand out more and match the fierce bow!

AScheer the Fierceboard community thinks your design is the "lightning in the bottle" idea and we are all estatic over it, can you please sell it to kingston so we can get these shirts!! Thanks a trillion!!

$100.00 is more the fair for tshirt design particularly in this case as it was mostly arranging the poem provided by @thecheervideogod

AScheer please allow Kingston to purchase so production / orders can commence.

Thanks in advance.

yeah. that an

that and the fact that that's really how people who are not on the board think of us in that section. lol. so to me it just makes it funnier.
What section is it that fierceboarders (or some fierceboarders) sit??

Can anyone point me in the direction of the link for the Worlds T and the Fierceboard bow. Pretty new here and not navigating too well to find stuff. Can't disappoint the Cheerleader and not get her her stuff!!!

This is Jersey's first year Level 5 and first at large bid and we are so excited!!!!

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Back