All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not everyone agrees with Occupy Wallstreet, that's why its funny....its like saying this in the only "Occuppy" movement I AM in favor of....or can we not use that word ever again LOL
It needs the 99% comment on the shirt or it does not tie the whole slogan together. Maybe on the back with a picture of a cursor arrow about to hit a shimmy button - someone posted a similar idea couple of pages back. I do agree the back is really plain though and needs to be a little more "zippy". Otherwise I still really like any Mean Girl reference.

I don't like the occupy idea. Jmo
I like the I'd shimmy that and other references to the board.
I get that inside jokes are fun, but it should be something we all at least understand.
Jokes arent fun when you have to explain them!

I kind of like the Occupy idea, it's kind of a pop-culture reference, though I think saying we are the 1% would be funnier.

I agree though that it's underwhelming, I think maybe because the text on the back is so plain and simple, especially compared to last year's design.

That being said, I probably won't buy one anyway (I have enough shirts to buy for worlds), just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

So i am not seeing 'I Hate it' but I am also not seeing 'I Love it' either.

So is it a good shirt? An ok one? A great shirt?

We should try another idea. My feelings are it is a very nice clean feel, but maybe the idea itself missed the mark (the Occupy Worlds thing). Try something else?
Wasn't going to say anything, but theres not much feed back so here goes... hate is too strong, but I definitely don't like it. I don't think it's bad, but I wouldn't purchase it. I don't want to offend anyone, but it kind of looks like someone went to one of those generic t-shirt design websites and whipped it together in about 5 minutes - especially the back. As for the idea as a whole I'm not loving the occupy idea, but also not against it if it were done better. I still love the shimmy ideas.

I think Im the only person who loves the Occupy idea. Although, I think it would be funnier if we were the 1% instead of the 99%, you know, because "you cant sit with us."

That's what I said!

kingston said:
So i am not seeing 'I Hate it' but I am also not seeing 'I Love it' either.

So is it a good shirt? An ok one? A great shirt?

We should try another idea. My feelings are it is a very nice clean feel, but maybe the idea itself missed the mark (the Occupy Worlds thing). Try something else?

LOVED last year's! Didn't purchase one and regret it. Wouldn't purchase this current design Hoping something similar to last years design quality for this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I don't really find the "occupy" very appealing. What if on the front it had the globe with "fierceboard 2012" or whatever, and under niether that it said, "I'd shimmy that." Then on the back it could say, "But you can't sit with us." or something along those lines?

Back