All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the purple idea a lot. I was kind of thinking of something with a reference to kelly clarkson since ya know she's pretty much taken over the cheer world. hahah But I still think 'you cant sit with us' is my favorite
Fierceboard doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger, doesn't mean you're lonely when you're alooooone...

Personally I like the green, it matches the bow!

I think the Occupy thing is hilarious, but let's face it - there's a lot of people in the cheer community that won't get it. I definitely think sticking with the "I'd Shimmy That" is a better idea, I think it ties in the board with the general cheerleading world very nicely :)

black is the most neutral though. If we have green or purple, we'll all look like Rays or SoT supporters. Which isnt bad, thats just not what it's meant to represent.

Just some probably not so good ideas out there.. this is what happens when I'm writing my final paper and get bored. :)

Front: Get on the Fierceboards
Back: And shimmy that
(PCM inspiration, lol) :p

Front: This is the Fierceboard Section (or something along these lines)
Back: You can't sit with us

Front: You can't sit in the Fierceboard section
Back: No shimmys for you

Front: You can't sit with us
Back: We are the Fierceboard

Front: Too much Fierceboard for the Milkhouse (or green)
Back: Worlds 2012 (then below) I'd shimmy that

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread, but kingston can we have more infor on the Cheer Expo? Time, date, place, etc? thanks!

I am actually doing her website soon and will post it. Just been rather busy with cheer (and life!).

Cheer and Dance Expo at the Swan and Dolphin Resort at Disney World
April 26 Noon-8PM​
April 27 2PM-10PM​
You can take a bus or water taxi from all Walt Disney Worlds theme parks to the Swan and Dolphin Resort.
More information will be coming soon....

The Occupy Fierceboard idea is the best and most creative

however the I'd Shimmy That makes no sense in context to the front of the shirt.

Back