All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Google Occupy Wallstreet, various other groups joined in and had other "protests" in other parts of the country

Someone mentioned using the trophies we get, what about the titles we have like, its simple but

When all else fails....I Shimmy or any of the other ones, then its all fierceboard and nothing else

I really don't want a mean girls line, if I was younger I would, but as a parent no

i wrote a rap/voiceover/poem for the shirt since ive been there every year since 09 in or next to the fierceboard section so i know what its like to be around them.

texting that and blogging this, our little section's hard to miss. gym t-shirts and bows galore, we're what you see when you take the floor. Jersey, Georgia, Texas too, near or far we'll cheer for you. our favorite phrase said once more, "you cant sit on the green floor!" 20-12 we're back again, iphones charged let the tweeting begin. one more year we'll make it clear, we're the FierceBoard section and you cant sit here.

the last line can be changed to "one more year we'll make it clear, the fierceboard section is fiercest every year" if we dont like the whole you cant sit with us or in reference to that.

i wrote a rap/voiceover/poem for the shirt since ive been there every year since 09 in or next to the fierceboard section so i know what its like to be around them.

texting that and blogging this, our little section's hard to miss. gym t-shirts and bows galore, we're what you see when you take the floor. Jersey, Georgia, Texas too, near or far we'll cheer for you. our favorite phrase said once more, "you cant sit on the green floor!" 20-12 we're back again, iphones charged let the tweeting begin. one more year we'll make it clear, we're the FierceBoard section and you cant sit here.

Love this!!!!!!!

I know kingston is having the shirt designed, but i had time this afternoon and was inspired by the poem by @thecheervideogod:] ! I just whipped something together real quick. Since the last shirt wasn't a hit I thought I would post it and see what everyone thought. I know a lot of people still like black so i did a charcoal grey instead - close to black but not black since its been that for 2 years now! There's also a fun disney blue color and a lime/purple one which matches the fierce bow.
**note i edited the poem just a little to fit the design better!

swwvva.png

I know kingston is having the shirt designed, but i had time this afternoon and was inspired by the poem by @thecheervideogod:] ! I just whipped something together real quick. Since the last shirt wasn't a hit I thought I would post it and see what everyone thought. I know a lot of people still like black so i did a charcoal grey instead - close to black but not black since its been that for 2 years now! There's also a fun disney blue color and a lime/purple one which matches the fierce bow.
**note i edited the poem just a little to fit the design better!

Love it! Does anyone know what color the official Worlds shirt will be this year? Maybe find out, so the color you pick won't be a
duplicate.

swwvva.png

Back