All-Star Fierce Board Worlds T-shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2010 worlds i was a boards newb & didn't buy a shirt. at worlds i nearly punched myself in the face everytime someone walked by with one..which was about 3749235865 times that weekend.
2011 worlds new & improved caobsession:
fierce bow - check
fierce worlds - check
newbless at 2011 worlds - check

36 days <3

Just ordered mine for my CP (since I love her)!

Also want to bump this back to the first page since I had to hunt for the instructions to order.

Let me see what I can do. I'll get back to you.

If you want to make bows to go with the tees, on Ebay there is ribbon with the image of the world/the earth on it. It comes in 7/8" ribbon and you could easily make a bow that will go perfectly with the shirt, using this ribbon and either black ribbon or white ribbon backing it. Sorry I'm not computer saavy to create a link, but if you search on eBay for 'Earth print grosgrain ribbon', you should be able to find it. If you do make bows out of this ribbon, please post a picture on here so I can show my cp to see if she likes it so I can get her one. Good luck!!

If you want to make bows to go with the tees, on Ebay there is ribbon with the image of the world/the earth on it. It comes in 7/8" ribbon and you could easily make a bow that will go perfectly with the shirt, using this ribbon and either black ribbon or white ribbon backing it. Sorry I'm not computer saavy to create a link, but if you search on eBay for 'Earth print grosgrain ribbon', you should be able to find it. If you do make bows out of this ribbon, please post a picture on here so I can show my cp to see if she likes it so I can get her one. Good luck!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/3-8-7-8-EARTH-P...main_0&var=&hash=item870b17632b#ht_1188wt_907

kaylaprodigy! :) said:
heyyy, do you by chance know when they are coming in?!

I could be wrong but I think she said she's shipping them the week of April 11th, it's in her main post with all the info though!

Back