All-Star Fierce Photos 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because if they are old, what does that make those of us with kids their age or almost that old?
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I did just win that face derma whatever package [emoji15] ... So I'm about to look very youthful and vibrant.

All I have to do is learn to stunt, and then I can post my own Fierce photo.

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I did just win that face derma whatever package [emoji15] ... So I'm about to look very youthful and vibrant.

All I have to do is learn to stunt, and then I can post my own Fierce photo.
We just need a fierce cheer parent pic thread. We can be fierce. Age does not define fierceness :) I had a parent at my school tell me I did not look old enough to have a 22 year old.. the kids ask me all the time how old I am - I tell them and to them I am ancient... but don't look it, so they can't figure that out. lol. One little girl told me she just thought I was a grown up - not an OLD grown up, because I didn't look it.. gee thanks!

bd77531f4a94a26fa4473f7a486ad169.jpg

This isn't from this season but my daughter will never get an action shot that I love as much as this one. She has a lot of cute ones but I don't think any of their are fierce!:/

This is me realizing that we hit in finals. I was a little excited.
2vmymnl.jpg

Fun fact: the top girl is now on Senior Elite, the side base is on F5, and the back spot that you can't see is now on Panthers. And then there's me, retired and bitter.
I hate this picture because her shoe is untied and I just can't un see that :/

I forgot to add one - This one makes me laugh - back when she would "wink" the whole comp. I guess that was the in thing.

Not sure that it's "fierce" but cp14 never gets good action shots and I love this one a parent took. It's she and one of her fave people on her team (on the far left) and I think it just shows their silly personalities so well. I love it.
View attachment 708

so awesome to see her so happy and having fun in the routine! (not that you ever posted a picture of her looking unhappy) but you can just see the joy radiating out of her here, and that makes me happy!

Back