All-Star Fierce Photos 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

double posting, sorry... but that is some freakin' beautiful tumbling technique in the second picture!
Thank-you :) believe it or not tumbling is not her strong point - did I ever mention she is a perfectionist? Lol that has gotten in the way a few times during her cheer years lol.

This is me realizing that we hit in finals. I was a little excited.
Fun fact: the top girl is now on Senior Elite, the side base is on F5, and the back spot that you can't see is now on Panthers. And then there's me, retired and bitter.

If you don't mind me asking, was retirement your choice, your body's choice, etc?

If you don't mind me asking, was retirement your choice, your body's choice, etc?
More of a combination of things. I needed to focus on school this semester, I couldn't make the time commitment, and I really could not afford another year of cheer. I'm a sophomore of college and still age eligible for a senior team, so my heart breaks. Gas is also killer when you don't have time for a job and you're driving 62 miles one way three times a week.

Not me, but my flyer last year has a PERFECT ball arch basket this year in the opening of the routine. She's my "little sis". I think she arches even more at the end but i cant find a better pic...
2dairh1.png
2dairh1.png

so awesome to see her so happy and having fun in the routine! (not that you ever posted a picture of her looking unhappy) but you can just see the joy radiating out of her here, and that makes me happy!
Can I shimmy this more than once?
Seriously so happy she's happy (and cheering)! :)

lol I know I just posted but the HS I graduated from competed for the first time today and I am so proud.
206e3147a059d7f2e6f1136fad396f41.jpg

She got so much air for her kick single everyone was shocked.
97e768c4ddfe850cb713f83c7817d4d3.jpg

And no boys no problem!!!! This was a DuPont then power press to another one, full down. Awesome.

These are screenshots of the video I just posted but I'm just to proud for words :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw you post a picture of your CP on Instagram and the sleeves of that uniform are so pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are stunning under the lights. I figured they'd pop on the floor but boy howdy do they! Even walking around the arena they just sparkle. It instantly became my favorite uniform of hers of all time and the CEA Medium Coed one was hard to dethrone from that title.

My gorgeous LittleBug.... Her face is always this gorgeous - but her being this fierce and excited is a good thing - it's been a long and challenging season and she KILLED it in comp on stage.... needless to say, I'm insanely proud of her!!
ZmgSXm.jpg

This is adorable. What location and level is she?

Back