All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DSC_0635.JPG

DSC_0671.JPG

DSC_0762.JPG

DSC_0768.JPG

idk if anyone's reading this thread anymore but I <3 these pics from our 1st comp yesterday :)
DUB.jpg

DUB.jpg

This isn't meant to be rude, and don't get me wrong there are some FIERCE photos on this thread but I feel like most people are using it as "here's me" or "here's my team" when they just regular photos. Just my opinion but there should be a different thread for that!

Well, since I started this thread because I was bored at work -- I thought I'd answer. I know I "said" fierce photos in the post...mostly because this is the "Fierce" board ... Your idea and my idea and someone elses idea of Fierce are all going to be different -- a girl who has been working on her walkover for 3 years and FINALLY gets it is AMAZING and FIERCE to her -- just as fierce as the elite stunts, flexibility, etc..... I personally LOVE this thread and am glad that there are photos in it from point A to Z because it covers all FIERCENESS - not just the elite few.

Well, since I started this thread because I was bored at work -- I thought I'd answer. I know I "said" fierce photos in the post...mostly because this is the "Fierce" board ... Your idea and my idea and someone elses idea of Fierce are all going to be different -- a girl who has been working on her walkover for 3 years and FINALLY gets it is AMAZING and FIERCE to her -- just as fierce as the elite stunts, flexibility, etc..... I personally LOVE this thread and am glad that there are photos in it from point A to Z because it covers all FIERCENESS - not just the elite few.
im referring more to the "this isnt really fierce but heres me at comp yesterday!" ones. i just think there should maybe be another thread for that!

im referring more to the "this isnt really fierce but heres me at comp yesterday!" ones. i just think there should maybe be another thread for that!

You know, even a Sr 1 in her first year of cheering had to put in a whole lot of work to get to that comp. Coming out of lurkerdom to say I'm totally down with someone posting a pic of them at a comp. It may not be fierce to you, but it IS to them. I have promised myself if I lose the last 50 stubborn lbs (I've dropped 70 already) I'm going to try partner stunting. You better believe my first cupie WILL be posted for all of Fierceboard to see. For me, flying that stunt will the final result of two years of concentrated work on getting fit again (I spend anywhere from 3-6 hours each day doing physical activity from riding horses to aerial), and conquering my phobia of heights. You better believe that one cupie would mean the world to me, even though in the realm of cheer it's as simple as you get.

You know, even a Sr 1 in her first year of cheering had to put in a whole lot of work to get to that comp. Coming out of lurkerdom to say I'm totally down with someone posting a pic of them at a comp. It may not be fierce to you, but it IS to them. I have promised myself if I lose the last 50 stubborn lbs (I've dropped 70 already) I'm going to try partner stunting. You better believe my first cupie WILL be posted for all of Fierceboard to see. For me, flying that stunt will the final result of two years of concentrated work on getting fit again (I spend anywhere from 3-6 hours each day doing physical activity from riding horses to aerial), and conquering my phobia of heights. You better believe that one cupie would mean the world to me, even though in the realm of cheer it's as simple as you get.
i dont understand why everyone thinks im trying to offend level 1 athletes! i never once said anything about the level, im talking about the posts that literally say "this isnt fierce, but ____" if youre saying it isnt fierce, than i think there should be another thread to put those in! its called FIERCE photos for a reason, if you yourself dont think its fierce than why post it in here? all im saying! i always come on here to look for fierce photos and thats all i see. by the way i think your story is amazing! keep going, you'll get there :)

Back