All-Star Fierce Pictures Of Coaches With Their Athletes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

t
154509_169185616436513_100000352272961_426064_3745658_n.jpg

I've always loved this one :)

This just made my day. :)

I only brought this thread back because I know there is plenty of fierce ones that have not been posted so let's see them. Here is the only ones I can find of my daughter and her coaches:

a6cd0b35-5578-6a0f.jpg

Coach Eric!!!

a6cd0b35-558c-d3fb.jpg

a6cd0b35-559d-f554.jpg

a6cd0b35-55af-3011.jpg

Coach Julian!!!

a6cd0b35-55cb-6957.jpg

a6cd0b35-55da-67fd.jpg

a6cd0b35-55e9-7c6a.jpg

Coach Gabe!!!

a6cd0b35-5601-2936.jpg

a6cd0b35-5611-82ac.jpg

a6cd0b35-561e-ab01.jpg

Coach Anthony!!!

a6cd0b35-5634-92f5.jpg

Coach Alex!!!

a6cd0b35-5649-6be4.jpg

Coach Jasmine on her birthday!!!

Kris10boo my cp said she thinks she knows coach Jasmine! Did she use to cheer on Northeast HS varsity cheer squad? BTW, your cp is adorable! As always! ;)

She sure did, her sister cheers there now! We love Jasmine!

& thank you very much! :)
My cp love watching them at games! CP went to Northeast Elementary/Middle and use to drag me to the basketball games, just so she could watch the cheerleader/dancers/steppers! Jasmine was one of her favorites to watch, I think mostly because she was another minority cheerleader.

My cp love watching them at games! CP went to Northeast Elementary/Middle and use to drag me to the basketball games, just so she could watch the cheerleader/dancers/steppers! Jasmine was one of her favorites to watch, I think mostly because she was another minority cheerleader.

Aw Jasmine is a wonderful cheerleader and coach! She is graduating from APSU this month I believe. She has been cheering at APSU since and they went to NCA last month and placed 5th in their division. They were so very happy with that huge accomplishment for that school. Jasmine was a wonderful role model for all the kids and my daughter included. We miss her so much. If it wasn't for Jazzy my daughter would have never been a flyer, she was so patient with her and honestly I think any other coach would of gave up on Jaylen! I will always be thankful to her for everything!

Ahh ok I'm done I'm tearing up thinking about all of those coaches! :(

Aw Jasmine is a wonderful cheerleader and coach! She is graduating from APSU this month I believe. She has been cheering at APSU since and they went to NCA last month and placed 5th in their division. They were so very happy with that huge accomplishment for that school. Jasmine was a wonderful role model for all the kids and my daughter included. We miss her so much. If it wasn't for Jazzy my daughter would have never been a flyer, she was so patient with her and honestly I think any other coach would of gave up on Jaylen! I will always be thankful to her for everything!

Ahh ok I'm done I'm tearing up thinking about all of those coaches! :(
I'm glad to hear how well she is doing! Honestly though, I am not shocked that she is an amazing coach! She was always so extremely nice patient and sweet to my cp! She took more than one pic with her and would even allow her to "show-off" her tumbling/flying skills and gave her some great tips! My cp looked up to her soo much and she was the one who made cp want to do high school cheer!

Back