OT Fierceboard App Problem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 4, 2012
I just downloaded the app & was wondering if anybody else is having a problem with ads. I'm a little disappointed that an app I had to pay for has ads blocking content on the page.

Side note- I did try doing a search so that I could post this under an app related topic, but nothing was coming up.

Any tips?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just downloaded the app & was wondering if anybody else is having a problem with ads. I'm a little disappointed that an app I had to pay for has ads blocking content on the page.

Side note- I did try doing a search so that I could post this under an app related topic, but nothing was coming up.

Any tips?

The app costs $600 a year to exist. If we are gonna have an app, we gotta have ads to pay for it. Unless you would like to privately pay the $600 so ads dont have to exist.

That makes sense. The ads keep getting in the way though which is disappointing. Like when i click a link at the top of the FB page I'm brought to the webpage the app was advertising. It might just because I haven't updated my phone. No need to bring the fire, I come in peace

That makes sense. The ads keep getting in the way though which is disappointing. Like when i click a link at the top of the FB page I'm brought to the webpage the app was advertising. It might just because I haven't updated my phone. No need to bring the fire, I come in peace

You can donate $15 a year (I think that's the amount) to the board and the ads will go away.

http://forum.spiritcompany.com/account/upgrades

Is it worth it?

I donated to the board long before the app was released. I just like to support a site I use a lot. Kingston doesn't make much money from it and it's expensive to keep a site like this up and running, especially on big comp weekends like NCA and Worlds.

I'm having an issue where I check my alerts, but the little number thing doesn't go away. It just stays there even after I click on the alert.

I'm having an issue where I check my alerts, but the little number thing doesn't go away. It just stays there even after I click on the alert.

It's being fixed. For now, just refresh your alerts twice and it clears it out.

Is anyone else having the problem when you get one alert it vibrates for about the 5 alerts previously given leaving my phone going off constantly for just 1 alert.

Like I will get an alert at 1030, but my phone will go off like 5-6 times for the previous alerts that were already given to me and sometimes hours and days old. Its really annoying in class when my phone vibrates 10 times in a row because of it. Is there a way to fix it without completely turning off the alerts?

Is anyone else having the problem when you get one alert it vibrates for about the 5 alerts previously given leaving my phone going off constantly for just 1 alert.

Like I will get an alert at 1030, but my phone will go off like 5-6 times for the previous alerts that were already given to me and sometimes hours and days old. Its really annoying in class when my phone vibrates 10 times in a row because of it. Is there a way to fix it without completely turning off the alerts?

I'm getting multiple alerts, too. I shut off the vibrate on my phone so they just show up on my screen.

Like for this post it gave me 7 past alerts. I have an iphone if that makes a difference.

Yes I've reported it. Idk if you have access but feel free to follow along on tapatalk support forums to see where we are at.

My two biggest things I want fixed are alerts and how DMs work.

Back