OT Fierceboard App Problem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is anyone else having the problem when you get one alert it vibrates for about the 5 alerts previously given leaving my phone going off constantly for just 1 alert.

Like I will get an alert at 1030, but my phone will go off like 5-6 times for the previous alerts that were already given to me and sometimes hours and days old. Its really annoying in class when my phone vibrates 10 times in a row because of it. Is there a way to fix it without completely turning off the alerts?

Yeah. I turned the sound off of alerts, which also stops the vibrating. It was pretty annoying.

Is anyone else having the problem when you get one alert it vibrates for about the 5 alerts previously given leaving my phone going off constantly for just 1 alert.

Like I will get an alert at 1030, but my phone will go off like 5-6 times for the previous alerts that were already given to me and sometimes hours and days old. Its really annoying in class when my phone vibrates 10 times in a row because of it. Is there a way to fix it without completely turning off the alerts?
Yup! Mine used to only go off and show all the other alerts when I got Fierceboard alerts but now when I get a twitter or facebook or snapchat alter all the fierceboard alerts pop up again. It's annoying but I don't really mind because I'm happy to have the app.

will someone tag me again or shimmy me? I turned off the sound and I just want to make sure I still get the alerts but with out the vibrating.

They are aware of it. Will keep yall updated on development

Has anyone else had problems with ads covering up the reply bar? Sometimes I have an ad in the correct place, sometimes it is a little bit higher up so it sits on top of the reply bar, sometimes I have 2 ads- one in the normal place and one on the reply bar, and sometimes I have no ads at all. I know I can pay to get rid of them, but $20 is practically a week's worth of meals to this broke college kid :)

Also one other minor thing- I've turned off the little app signature thing dozens of times, but it still keeps coming back. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I deleted the app from the notification center. Even with the sound off the notifications kept popping up and interrupting what I was doing on my phone

Has anyone else had problems with ads covering up the reply bar? Sometimes I have an ad in the correct place, sometimes it is a little bit higher up so it sits on top of the reply bar, sometimes I have 2 ads- one in the normal place and one on the reply bar, and sometimes I have no ads at all. I know I can pay to get rid of them, but $20 is practically a week's worth of meals to this broke college kid :)

Also one other minor thing- I've turned off the little app signature thing dozens of times, but it still keeps coming back. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what

What version of iOS do you have? What phone?

VERY minor detail but something I noticed is that in the notifications it says someone "liked" my post... I wish it said shimmy :p

I have a 5 and it works well. Hrmmmm

Back