OT Fierceboard App Problem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I upgraded and I'm still getting multiple notifications too... But it's changed from being random, to now being the last 2 or 3 notifications from the thread that the current notification is about. I'm getting multiple facebook notifications too, every time I get one it gives me the old one (the same old one too) so it may just be my phone?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I upgraded and I'm still getting multiple notifications too... But it's changed from being random, to now being the last 2 or 3 notifications from the thread that the current notification is about. I'm getting multiple facebook notifications too, every time I get one it gives me the old one (the same old one too) so it may just be my phone?

No, same here (but not the Facebook Notifications Thing).
And i can't get the "mark as read" function working.
I slide, tap on "mark as read" (i guess it is called something like that, it's in german on my phone) and the thread just pops up again like nothing happened :-D

Thanks everyone for the information.

I am reporting the issues to the people who make tapatalk (basically I pay them a monthly fee of 40 so that we can have an app that gets support). We're not the only app having this issue. The current bugs I am actively pursuing are:

Multiple notification repeats
Clicking a notification doesn't take you straight to the content
No badge icons on the app
Busted php calls on some actions (you might see one when you click mark all read but I get them trying to moderate from my phone)
Conversation DM issues

There is a version 2 of tapatalk that is supposed to be out in a month that I will test. From what I can tell it fixes all of this and looks a ton better.

Being a national champion cost 20 bucks. Right now you get:

No ads
Ability to upload small pictures.

I'm working on other added abilities for a national champion.

Back