All-Star Fierceboarders Who Are Not Attending Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sure they do haha they sell everything. My boyfriend hooked it up for me because I know nothing about technology haha

me & my friend are having a WORLDS sleepover since we cant go...We'll be hooked on the Boards all weekend & watching Worlds Live!!!:)

I am really deeply upset I have softball stuff for such a big part of tomorrow. I'll definitely be on the boards pretty much every second I'm at home though.

I figure my daughters and I will be in chat..........although I'll miss Travis and Garrett. We had alot of fun last year.

Also, Mommy guilt that my little one packed her suitcase just in case I was surprising her with a trip to Worlds. It's still packed. She refuses to unpack it. She believes we will be loading up the car any minute now. Poor baby.

I won't be there :( but my friend and i are having our own worlds party all day Sunday, wearing our fierceboard worlds tee shirts, chinese food, in her room, her laptop hooked up to the tv with the VOD, my laptop in front of us hitting the refresh button on the boards. So upset we can't go, but trying to make the most of it!! :(
LOL... this turned out to be FALSE... you are sitting 2 rows from the floor, making your mother very jealous to NOT be with you and your brother!! HAVE A BLAST... and keep the updates coming or you're grounded when you come home!!

I figure my daughters and I will be in chat..........although I'll miss Travis and Garrett. We had alot of fun last year.

Also, Mommy guilt that my little one packed her suitcase just in case I was surprising her with a trip to Worlds. It's still packed. She refuses to unpack it. She believes we will be loading up the car any minute now. Poor baby.

one of our moms actually did this. her daughter had no idea til she got woken up at 4 am saturday morning. they flew out and were at the comp by 10 am!!

Back