All-Star Fierceboarders Who Are Not Attending Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F!ERCEChat is a go. (Can I have an FB award for having the coolest chat? No? Okay that's cool)

I will definitely be around. Gotta keep all you crazies in line..or rather just delete any posts that aren't in support of MY favorite teams.

Kidding.

Kinda of.
Without this chat..I'd be GONE. This is the only thing thats keeping me sane this weekend.

Yay! This chat is going to be soooooo good... Almost ( but not quite) as good as being there. The best part Is that I don't have to pay $8 for a pretzel and I don't actually have to get dressed.

Yay! This chat is going to be soooooo good... Almost ( but not quite) as good as being there. The best part Is that I don't have to pay $8 for a pretzel and I don't actually have to get dressed.
hahahaahh true!

I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO HOOK MY TV UP TO MY COMPUTER!

as you can tell I got really excited about that....anybody else trying to do this or having trouble??

I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO HOOK MY TV UP TO MY COMPUTER!

as you can tell I got really excited about that....anybody else trying to do this or having trouble??
How'd you do it? My HDMI cable doesn't connect to my computer because I don't have the USB attachment :(

Well, I can now be added to the list. Back home in Alabama. Hoping my Bows & Arrows do well tomorrow.

I sadly had to cancel plans to Worlds this year :( Ill be in the hospital waiting all day tomorrow waiting on my niece to be born! Already got the computer packed and Wifi checked the hospital so I can silently be a Worlds creeper.

Back