All-Star First Time At Jamfest Super Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 23, 2014
This is the first time our gym will be competing at Super Nationals. I've seen the schedule it looks like the biggest comp we've ever attended besides Summit. Any tips or tricks I should know about? Do they still do the silly games like they do at other Jamfest comps (parents dancing, handstand/jump offs, etc.)?

This is my first year going to this comp too. I'm excited cause I've always wanted to go to a JamFest competition! Would like to know the details of this competition too.

This will be our 3 year going to Jamfest. It is one of my favorite. No they don’t do the games like at other competitions but it’s because of how fast they try to get all the teams through. Make sure you take advantage of the walkway system they have that goes between some of the hotels, the convention center, and the mall. It really comes in handy and keeps you out of the weather.

This is the first time our gym will be competing at Super Nationals. I've seen the schedule it looks like the biggest comp we've ever attended besides Summit. Any tips or tricks I should know about? Do they still do the silly games like they do at other Jamfest comps (parents dancing, handstand/jump offs, etc.)?
Did you see the competition schedule or the block schedule?

It's a well run competition. No Jammy in site and no Daddy Dance Offs (thank you). It will be pretty hectic and crazy in the hallways due to the number of athletes. There is a mall connected to the convention center and they have a pretty decent food court. If you are staying downtown, try and make reservations for dinner. Finally, relax and have fun. Lots of awesome teams and talent from around the country.

wear comfortable shoes lol

also download the app "Team App" for iphone and android. It has lots of helpful links on it. When you download it, don't search for your gym or team, search "jamfest cheer super nationals" and add yourself to the group. You will then have access to the mobile comp schedule, map of the venue, etc.

Back