All-Star Flo Cheer For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You can't rewind in HP as of now, the Server crashed during the break...... Don't think you will be able to until after Tuesday, from what the tech person just told me, I pray that is not the truth!

You can't rewind in HP as of now, the Server crashed during the break...... Don't think you will be able to until after Tuesday, from what the tech person just told me, I pray that is not the truth!
It's working fine for me for the last hour or so. Nothing before that though.

So question? Can I have my stream running on my tv and laptop and not get kicked off one? Im considering doing this for large coed/international later tonight but I am not sure if it will work. I just tired it for one teams and it worked but not sure if it will work for an hour

So question? Can I have my stream running on my tv and laptop and not get kicked off one? Im considering doing this for large coed/international later tonight but I am not sure if it will work. I just tired it for one teams and it worked but not sure if it will work for an hour

I’ve been able to run it on my Apple TV and my phone and iPad all at once a few times so...maybe?

Back