Florida Cheerleaders.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter was at Epic until they tonight. They are telling the girls that their allstar chapter has come to an end, so now we are looking for a new gym. My daughter is 9 and a level 1, almost 2.

My daughter was at Epic until they tonight. They are telling the girls that their allstar chapter has come to an end, so now we are looking for a new gym. My daughter is 9 and a level 1, almost 2.
Epic is closing?? :eek:

But I cheer for Tumble Tech in Oldsmar!

Epic is closing?? :eek:

But I cheer for Tumble Tech in Oldsmar!
Yes, they are closing the allstar portion after tonight's practice. Our numbers dropped drasticly because of parents who weren't willing to see what the awesome changes would bring this season. I have seen leaps and bounds of improvement in my daughter just during summer practices with the new coaches and the new policies of the gym. They are telling the girls tonight, my daughter is going to be devastated. I wish Oldsmar wasn't so far from here, I'd take her to TT.

Yes, they are closing the allstar portion after tonight's practice. Our numbers dropped drasticly because of parents who weren't willing to see what the awesome changes would bring this season. I have seen leaps and bounds of improvement in my daughter just during summer practices with the new coaches and the new policies of the gym. They are telling the girls tonight, my daughter is going to be devastated. I wish Oldsmar wasn't so far from here, I'd take her to TT.
That is so sad :( I hope you find an awesome new cheer home for you & your daughter if that is your plan for this year!

SmileCat-We found a new cheer home where quite a few of our girls moved to. She went to one practice to see how she felt and said it "felt like home" once she got over her nerves, and she is on an age/level appropriate team. Our excitement for the new season has been renewed!

Back