Florida Wildcats

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2013
What is your opinion on Florida Wildcats Allstars? I'm hearing many mixed reviews about it.

I have only had close contact with them once at a competition after they suffered a serious tragedy- the loss of one of their teammates the week before. Many teams showed their support and everyone at the gym was super appreciative. They performed and acted with grace & strength that really showed their character.

However, purely based on skill alone, Brandon Allstars is too close to Tampa for Florida Wildcat to really be a powerhouse.

Have a friend who has coached there and she definitely liked it coming in as an outsider.

I loved Florida Wildcats' uniforms this year. I honestly have no idea what they have looked like in years gone by. I just Googled because I knew we had been at some of the same comps and saw the uniform, yep, know who they are. Loved that uniform.

Looks like some talented coaches in the Tampa area. Behind all the good teams are great coaches who have figured it out and are doing it right.

I have only had close contact with them once at a competition after they suffered a serious tragedy- the loss of one of their teammates the week before. Many teams showed their support and everyone at the gym was super appreciative. They performed and acted with grace & strength that really showed their character.

However, purely based on skill alone, Brandon Allstars is too close to Tampa for Florida Wildcat to really be a powerhouse.
I know this an old post but I just had to mention that Florida Wildcats in Tampa are proving to be a powerhouse of talent superior to Brandon... look at the competition results, especially their J3 team!

I know this an old post but I just had to mention that Florida Wildcats in Tampa are proving to be a powerhouse of talent superior to Brandon... look at the competition results, especially their J3 team!

My CP was on Y3 at Infinity this past season but at Battle by the Bay, Spirit Sports, another mom and I were wowed by Cheetahs. They were awesome! We asked a couple of the dads filming if they had been the previous year Wildcats Y3 and they said, Yep! and they already have a bid to Summit. While Infinity was being announced level grand champs for several levels when they got to level 3, the other mom and I looked at each other and said "Florida Wildcats Cheetahs". They were awesome! Congratulations. Definitely was keeping up on how they were doing at Summit.

They are very kind athletes and always had good sportsmanship. My old gym, Cheer Tampa, supported them after the death of an athlete and they were very gracious.

Have you had your bowl of Fierce O's today?

What is your opinion on Florida Wildcats Allstars? I'm hearing many mixed reviews about it.
They Florida Wildcats have been recently producing strong strong teams! It's not a place with a bunch of nasty cheer moms, although there are a couple, and the kids are so supportive of each other. The coaches are tough but encouraging & recently we gained Brandon's lead coach, Shay, who is moving tumbling to a different level and his wife joined us full time & she is one of the best coaches ive seen to dat. All the pieces are now in place to create a great gym! Remember anywhere u go, there will always be a few bad apples w bad attitudes, the difference in this gym is the family nature to it, the kids get along, the parents get along & it makes a wonderful outcome. Hope this helps you, this is a gym that breeds success and good kids if that's what you're looking for.

I am good friends with the Director there Teejay and he is doing some amazing things with that program! They are definitely a gym who has easily stood the test of time!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back