All-Star For The Teal Army.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't really follow it, like you know how you can hear it and tell what's going on by the sound effects? Well not with this one lol. Not bad though

What is the chunk of like nothing at 1:40-1:50ish? it's just a back beat kind of thing...I wonder what it is.

SPOILER ALERT:

I suggested Total Eclipse of the Heart in my suggestions! I'm sure others may have also considering it's a fairly common "80s classic", but AHHHHHH! I have now suggested pyramid music of Youth Elite, Junior Elite, and Senior Elite! woohoo!

After watching about 10 hours of SE routine camp this weekend, I was impressed with their effort and the routine. I still think SE should not be considered a favorite at all this year with the veteran losses and the young, new faces. But they worked really, really hard on a routine that is totally new and different for SE. Hats off to the staff for their vision. They may not win, but they have a shot to be in the hunt by the end of the year. Just a tidbit for those interested.
This is clearly a matter of opinion.. Sincerely, Teal Army General !

35mkxvk.jpg

found this in the Bows thread post by @legendsneverdie
im pretty sure its senior elites new bow this year! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! and the crown in the middle is PERFECT!

35mkxvk.jpg

im pretty sure its senior elites new bow this year! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! and the crown in the middle is PERFECT!

thats a new look for them.. its hard to picture them wearing it, i guess specially because it has the vrown on it. i think f the crown we're on with rhinestones on the left side of the loop it would look better.. imo

35mkxvk.jpg

Hmmm, I like it. I think it would look even better/cleaner if the "Senior Elite" part was left out. I think the crown speaks for itself & doesn't need anything else. Cute bow!

Back