All-Star For The Teal Army.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

About 8-10 hours each way. I can practice nuggeting at home too, so if I miss a practice I promise I'll squat in solidarity during practice hours for the good of the team! I'm just that dedicated!

Well, you can put on practice clothes and stand with me upstairs and act like a loser. So hired, and if a fill in is needed, you will have the routine down pat.

"This Level" meaning level 5 or at World championship caliber level?

Meaning walking out on the floor at Worlds with WC, F5 and whoever else joins the fun this year competing against you in Large Senior 5. That is what they will have to do and I am talking solely about them. But other teams in other levels and divisions feel the same pressure I'm sure. But I know the experience in this particular instance. It is intense. That is the crucible for this team, and this year throw NCA in there at about the same intensity. It will be hard.

Meaning walking out on the floor at Worlds with WC, F5 and whoever else joins the fun this year competing against you in Large Senior 5. That is what they will have to do and I am talking solely about them. But other teams in other levels and divisions feel the same pressure I'm sure. But I know the experience in this particular instance. It is intense. That is the crucible for this team, and this year throw NCA in there at about the same intensity. It will be hard.

SE is going to NCA? I thought that was always CEA Junior World's venue. Glad they will be there.

This post kind of reminded me...is there going to be a live feed for the showcase again this year?

You know, we are eating with them tonight, so I'm going to ask since there are some questions. I assume stuff like schedule, happenings, costs, agenda, and the like. If anything else, ask away here or a pm and I'll send it back to you.

You know, we are eating with them tonight, so I'm going to ask since there are some questions. I assume stuff like schedule, happenings, costs, agenda, and the like. If anything else, ask away here or a pm and I'll send it back to you.
Thank you!!:) I hope there is another live feed because I live to far away to go watch it :(

I hope Rebecca and Dia are flying. :)

You know, we have been with CEA 12 years, and with the Level 5 teams from Youth through SE and I do not know who you are talking about because there are so many new kids we do not know. But there are a lot of new girls flying, so could be.

Back