All-Star For The Teal Army.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a vid of 2 of the stunt groups, and about died. If that's what every group is planning on doing, I think peoples jaws will be left on the floor.

It's changing so it is a little different if not from this weekend. 9 groups, and there is more than one. She said no or I would post all of them doing it this weekend. But, remember, that is our strength this year and it is only a minority part of the score sheet. And most of the times the videos are when they look the best that get out. Highlights so to speak.

If only I had gas money to drive to North Carolina :( ...anyone want to hitchhike with me?

Seriously though, I cannot wait until the showcase. They're one of my all-time favorite teams and I think they'll be amazing even with all the new faces.

There are visitors in and out during practice all the time. Now the actual routine camp was just this weekend, so the actual stunts and pyramid have not been available until now, but they are often just recording away with their phones, so it surprises me none of it has shown up already, but it will. That is why I say go ahead and put it out there in the form you approve. It won't be long

Oh my god... is this what i think it means... no Celine Dion?!?!

Things change and I assume they can change back if decided. I was talking to some important people the other day and the analogy I came up with for this team is Tin Cup. Remember the last scene where the "shot maker extrodinare" driving range pro was in position to win the US Open and instead of playing the odds he tried to hit the hard shot on the green and get a win? After hearing from his girlfriend psychologist to "just go for it Roy", he missed 4 times hitting the shot in the pond until he finally made the shot and a 12, losing the tournament badly. But his girlfriend said "in 10 years nobody is going to remember who won, but everybody is going to remember your 12". That is how I see this year. We have a lot of work to do, a lot of skills to get and master, a lot of risks to take, but I think we will be standing in the fairway in the Milk House with a chance. Not now, or by the Showcase, but in the Feb to April time frame. With this routine it will be a longshot to hit, but I think unless things change dramatically, everyone will like it and remember it, even if it does not win.

The kids that won Dallas 3 times in a row, and came in the top 3 with one win at Worlds over a 5 year period are gone except Molly and Maddie. Young, new faces, full of determination but low on experience, and in some areas needing to acheive new skills that right now are problematic. As I said, different SE from the last few years, but looking at the younger kids coming along, the future seems bright. This year is a bit of a transition for this team.

Back