OT Funniest City Names You've Heard

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I live right by Horneytown, NC.

So close that I had to turn off my locations services for Facebook because every time I posted something, it said "in Horneytown" :rolleyes:

I used to live there too before I moved. Every time I see jokes about the road or area, I'm don't even laugh because I'm used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niceville, FL in the panhandle of Florida. I moved there from NYC. Oh the ribbing I took from my NY friends and family!!

And there's Truth or Consequences, NM which changed its name from Hot Springs in 1950, after the host of the television show Truth or Consequences promised free publicity to any town willing to change its name to that of the show.

Niceville, FL in the panhandle of Florida. I moved there from NYC. Oh the ribbing I took from my NY friends and family!!

And there's Truth or Consequences, NM which changed its name from Hot Springs in 1950, after the host of the television show Truth or Consequences promised free publicity to any town willing to change its name to that of the show.
I've never been to T or C haha another weird name for it. You can also head to Elephant Butte Lake.

Back