OT Game Of Thrones Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm not sure if anyone else watches these but on YouTube the channel New Rockstars does some super in depth breakdowns of the episodes it's aweosme! I totally recommend y'all to check it out.

ARYAAAAAAAAA

so many things I need to process, bye.
d5069441b818eecf397f99e5833585cb.jpg

Our little assassin is growing up so fast.

I'm not sure if anyone else watches these but on YouTube the channel New Rockstars does some super in depth breakdowns of the episodes it's aweosme! I totally recommend y'all to check it out.

Alt Shift X does some really good ones as well. I'm anxiously awaiting their season finale breakdown.

I loved this episode but I wish there was some white walker action.

I was so sad about Tommen. But he was the third of Cersei's children to die, so her prophecy that was mentioned earlier this season is like halfway fullfilled. I cant wait for Jamie to kill her.

Such a good episode. Much better than last week. And I love that everyone seems to have figured out how to travel via airplane, so storylines are moving much quicker now. ;)

I just came to say that was the best game of thrones finale I've ever seen. Might be one of my favorite episodes. This season was magnificent

For anyone who can't get enough of the finale, here are some fun behind the scene videos and commentaries:

The orchestrations from this episode were also amazing.

Side note: I wonder how many faces Arya stole from the Hall of Faces. And I wonder if she's going to start her own collection. Hmm.

I was lucky enough to watch the finale with Syrio! So many feels, too much wine. I can't wait to read all the reviews on my commute tomorrow - R+L= J plus Azor confirmation? Christmas is just shy of 6 months early.

Lyanna Mormont is my idol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I was lucky enough to watch the finale with Syrio! So many feels, too much wine. I can't wait to read all the reviews on my commute tomorrow - R+L= J plus Azor confirmation? Christmas is just shy of 6 months early.

Lyanna Mormont is my idol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
Where was the Azor confirmation? I must've missed that!

ETA: Oh wait I looked it up and wow I didn't even notice that was lightbringer, so cool! Also, while looking that up, I learned that the gyroscope in the opening of GoT is in the library Sam goes to. Also very cool lol.

Last edited:
Such a good episode. Much better than last week. And I love that everyone seems to have figured out how to travel via airplane, so storylines are moving much quicker now. ;)

Side eyeing Varys who may possibly be able to manifest now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I've been watching too much Game of Thrones when I keep seeing the Netflix app update out of the corner of my eye and think it's the sigil of house Bolton lol

Y'ALLLLLLLLLLLL! SEASON SEVEN TEASER. JULY 16th. GET TURNT.

I am soooo excited. I can't even start speculating on what I think is going to happen but it's obvious we are going to have more White Walker action and I cannot wait. They are my favorite part of the series and I've been waiting six seasons for them to come into the story more.

July 16th is my birthday so honestly this is one of the best gifts eveeeer!

FYI I read somewhere that if you want to watch one episode a day before the new season starts I believe you should start may 10th. I will probably start earlier though :D

Back