OT Game Of Thrones Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
July 16th is my birthday so honestly this is one of the best gifts eveeeer!

FYI I read somewhere that if you want to watch one episode a day before the new season starts I believe you should start may 10th. I will probably start earlier though :D
I started this past weekend and am on the season 1 finale. Everything makes wayyyyy more sense when you know who everyone is and how theyre all connected [emoji14]

Seeing all the people Jon Snow holds dear (mainly Arya and Benjen) makes me that much more excited to see the stark family reunion ive convinced myself will happen this season.

I started this past weekend and am on the season 1 finale. Everything makes wayyyyy more sense when you know who everyone is and how theyre all connected [emoji14]

Seeing all the people Jon Snow holds dear (mainly Arya and Benjen) makes me that much more excited to see the stark family reunion ive convinced myself will happen this season.

I think I've rewatched it maybe once or twice? And I've read the books but I was terrible at keeping track of who people was haha. But it is definitely better when you have more insight so you can focus on the little details.

Yeeeees! I absolutely think it will happen. Otherwise I'll be really disappointed :/ And also a meeting with Jon Snow and Dany??

Is Cersei going to become a wight? Is Jaime going to slay her? Damnit HBO I can't wait that long [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this season is supposed to have a lot of White Walker action, so maybe that is what the cold is referring to? Winter is coming...

Well yes, that I figured... but since she's sitting on the Iron Throne did they get to King's Landing? Winter obviously came because Dany is wearing more clothes than she has in every other episode combined. lol

I was thinking about checking out the first season at my library. But I found the book I've been wanting to read for a while. And that won lol

Well yes, that I figured... but since she's sitting on the Iron Throne did they get to King's Landing? Winter obviously came because Dany is wearing more clothes than she has in every other episode combined. lol

My take on the trailer is Kings Landing has gone cold and Cersei is gonna be cold (aka dead).

I'm rewatching the series and theres been many hints that the wall does not having enough men to protect the realm. Cersei and Joffery have been asked to send more men to the Wall but they're all like "nahhhh, not our problem. Whatever's at the wall (White Walkers and wights) cant get to us here in Kings Landing because its too hot here for them to survive." Like I feel like they've said this too many times for it to be not relevant. Cersei is def sitting on the Iron Throne in Kings Landing and you can see her breath which means its probably cold enough for the WWs to come, right? And right as you see her breath, the WW's eye is seen. So I think the WWs will be taking a trip down south... Which is pretty insane to think about. Think of all the wights they could resurrect on the way to Kings Landing.

Cersei is a goner because of her prophecy and because of the fact that she was the only one who had the breath appear in the trailer. Her "little brother" is supposed to kill her by choking her. I 100% think its Tyrion bc I think he's a Targaryen bastard just like Jon and he needs to kill her to take over Kings Landing to defeat the WWs.

It seems as if the dragons are the best defense against the WWs and wights. It's been stated how they need to burn the dead up at the Wall so the dead dont reanimate and attack. There are 3 dragons and 3 places/people shown in the trailer. Jon at Winterfell, Dani at Dragonstone, and Cersei at Kings Landing. I think its been stated that only Targaryens can control the Dragons. Dani and Jon are confirmed Targaryen. Cersei is not. Tyrion has been compared to Jon so many times and has said that he's had an obsession with dragons since birth. He also was rumored to be born with a tail.... which is a Targaryen trait. Thats why I think it's Tyrion who kills Cersei for the Throne, not Jamie. Tyrion is a Targaryen bastard just like Jon. Then the three "Dragons" can defeat the WWs.

There are so many story lines open at the moment and I'm trying to figure out how they all fit together. I have no freaking clue how Bran fits into all of this (nor do I really care tbh bc his storyline is too boring right now). Unless he just becomes a seer for Jon in Winterfell. Or has some Bran the Builder reincarnate destiny. Maybe he can turn the Whitewalkers back into humans? I also have no solid idea of how Sam fits into the end game - just small ideas. All I know is that Jon is shown/last seen in Winterfell with Sansa and Ayra is in The Twins which is pretty much the last stop before Winterfell if you're heading north on the Kingsroad, which she has been doing. So I want that Jon/Ayra reunion and I want it to be happy for once. ONCE.

Really? No comments on season 7??? My emotions are all over the place after last night!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Really? No comments on season 7??? My emotions are all over the place after last night!

Last nights episode kept me on the edge of my seat! I have to rewatch it today I feel like I missed some things. Can't wait to see what happens next week.

game-of-thrones-season-7-images-slice-600x200.jpg

Last nights episode kept me on the edge of my seat! I have to rewatch it today I feel like I missed some things. Can't wait to see what happens next week.

game-of-thrones-season-7-images-slice-600x200.jpg
I've watched it three times already!

Last nights episode was so so so so good. For the first time we get to see two main sides fighting and you don't want either side to win because you know it means the other side will lose... Basically, we were all Tyrion screaming "Flee you f*cking idiot". Also I didn't have to gag at Sam's duties in the Citadel so that's always a plus:help:

***Spoilers ahead, sorry***

I think last nights episode was a real turning point for a lot of characters. Tyrion, Jaime, Bronn, and whoever was standing with Tyrion (Varys?? can't remember) seemed like they all kinda got how pointless this all is and that no one wins really, you just don't die. Dany though gets more and more like her dad each episode. Her advisors seem to be the only thing that keeps her grounded. People are speculating that Dany's side will capture Jaime as a hostage. If thats true, theres so many things that could play out, its exciting to think about.

I'm really impressed with these epsiodes so far. They're really moving the storyline along and tying up loose ends really quickly. Every time something is said or a new person is introduced, I'm always left to wonder "how does this play into the story?"

Can't believe theres only 3 episodes left in this season :(

Side Note: If you guys are interested, HBO has been uploading behind the scenes featurettes from each episode on their YouTube channel. Last night's battle was uploaded this morning. I'm always into this stuff.

Hope everyone enjoyed this season. Can't believe there is only one season left :(:(

I saw this posted on Reddit this morning and wanted to share if anyone is still in need of a GoT fix. (I know I am. Seven episodes is an absolute tease.)

But basically, HBO made quick stories of the lore and legends from the Thrones world for the DVD sets and each one is narrated by specific characters fromt he show. For example in the video above, Bran narrates stories about the Children of the Forest, Jeor Mormont does the Nights Watch origin story, Catelyn Stark and Bran do the lore of the old and new gods, etc. Someone put them all together and uploaded them to YouTube by season. That channel seems to have all 6 seasons worth if you're ever interested/bored.

Back