Gone Too Soon: Ca’s Nick Capehart

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

Capehart.Nick_.jpg
#RIPNick

We are deeply saddened to report the loss of a Cheer Athletics team member, Nick Capehart. He was a member of the Cheer Athletics Junglecats and had been reported missing since Sunday morning. He lost his life in a car accident about three miles from his home. His family says he was on the way to cheer practice at Cheer Athletics in Plano.

Brad Habermel, Co-Owner of Cheer Athletics posted this statement to his Facebook page. “Today, we received news at Cheer Athletics we had never received in the 20+ years of being a place for kids. We have never had an athlete pass away while on a team at CA. I am heartbroken. We lost a family member in Nick Capehart who was a member of our Junglecats team. He was a great athlete who loved being in the gym and always had a smile on his face. He was willing to help out at a moments notice and was a great teammate to his brothers and sisters on Junglecats. I pray for his family at home and his family at CA. He will be missed greatly. We will definitely be honoring his life with a memorial service at CA. Life is precious and this is a punch in the face at how true that statement is.”

Funeral services as well as a vigil in Nick’s honor are being arranged and we will provide information as it becomes available.

Anyone wishing to contribute to Nick’s family during this time is encouraged to contact the Cheer Athletics Business Office at 972-275-6781.

Our prayers are with the Capehart family. pic.twitter.com/xm9uw6LYX0

— Cheer Athletics (@CheerAthletics) August 4, 2015

The post Gone Too Soon: CA’s Nick Capehart appeared first on CheerDaily.com.

Losing a teammate must be the most painful thing ever. I feel awful for his teammates, coaches and family.

R.I.P. Nick. :kiss:

Heartbreaking! Prayers for his family, friends and teammates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back