All-Star Graduating Seniors!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Reading all your posts about graduating & having to retire from cheer due to age makes me glad that Aussie cheer is soooo different! I think it's a good thing that cheerleaders should be able to cheer past a certain age. Keeps up fitness, friendships, skills etc. I think Australia has one thing right in the cheer world!

Reading all your posts about graduating & having to retire from cheer due to age makes me glad that Aussie cheer is soooo different! I think it's a good thing that cheerleaders should be able to cheer past a certain age. Keeps up fitness, friendships, skills etc. I think Australia has one thing right in the cheer world!
Well there's still the opportunity to cheer in college or on an open team. They're just talking about people graduating from the senior age division.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

University of Delaware large coed! Happy to see that Jackie from World Cup Odyssey (previously CJA small senior) made it!

zyexzs.jpg

How does it work if you are an alternate? Do you still go to practice and everything? Do you ever get to cheer? The last alternate on Louisville Large cheered with my daughter. :)

How does it work if you are an alternate? Do you still go to practice and everything? Do you ever get to cheer? The last alternate on Louisville Large cheered with my daughter. :)
I would think in a college level, like we always had in high school, the alternate still goes to everything, learns all the material, cheers at game, but does not compete unless of an injury or some other circumstance.

I was thinking the same, glad to be in europe..but then i thought about all these "kids" leaving because they get married or have babies...made me even sadder:)

I was hanging with my friend in the parent room at the SMOED tryouts last night. I kept looking out onto the floor and waiting for my daughter to take her turn at whatever tumbling pass/jumps, etc. that was going on when it hit me...... She's not going to take her turn, she's not trying out!! I am no longer an Allstar Cheer Mom!!! I am no longer a SMOM!!! :( While I'm excited for her future with her new College Team, I am so sad to see her Allstar days come to an end. I am going to miss every kid on SMOED and every parent I feel privledged to know and call my friend. Don't be surprised if I randomly show up at competitions this season. ;)

Thank You, she is very excited to attend and cheer for CBU. There were quite a few seniors on Smoed this year, although I believe some are going to super senior.

what is CBU if you don't mind me asking. Congrats to your daughter though!

Back