All-Star Graduating Seniors!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like LOADS of the biggest 'cheerlebrities' are going into their senior years this year... crazy!

and so many seniors next year... Matt, Erica E, Gabie, (Molly?)
Bailey P and Mak on Panthers, The Andren twins on Odyssey/Stars, Erica, Gabie, Molly, Lexi and Riley on SE, Kelly (point flyer) on Reign (I believe her mom is/was on the boards!) are all the ones I know of... ah stop growing up everyone!

Bailey P and Mak on Panthers, The Andren twins on Odyssey/Stars, Erica, Gabie, Molly, Lexi and Riley on SE, Kelly (point flyer) on Reign (I believe her mom is/was on the boards!) are all the ones I know of... ah stop growing up everyone!
I have never felt so old. I feel like I just stopped cheering (well, ok not just cause it was a looong time ago). Time needs to slow down a little

Yes they are the squad that competes at UCA,but I think a white squad member can move to blue?? The Blue Squad also cheers at home and away football games, and home basketball games.
She is going to have an amazing freshman year. :D
Yeah, that's crazy! Very few freshman make the top squad their first year!

I was really excited about this thread at first but then I realized that most of you are only curious about the "cheerlebrities" :( no one cares about the other thousands of cheerleaders anymore. Sad day.
No, the thread was to post about graduating Seniors and I would love to hear about all of them. Also, post what gym they're from instead of just names since some of us don't know by name only.

Yes they are the squad that competes at UCA,but I think a white squad member can move to blue?? The Blue Squad also cheers at home and away football games, and home basketball games.
She is going to have an amazing freshman year. :D
what is the other squad for? I dont keep up with college cheer...

what is the other squad for? I dont keep up with college cheer...
It is like "JV" but not because you need all the skills needed for Blue Squad they still cheer at the Home Football games and Women's Basketball games but only travel if Blue Squad can't for football, they also attend all away SEC basketball games and tournaments.....its basically a conditioning squad it's a lot to handle your 1st year.

Back