All-Star Graduating Seniors!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No, the thread was to post about graduating Seniors and I would love to hear about all of them. Also, post what gym they're from instead of just names since some of us don't know by name only.

was just about to say this! i'd love to hear where all graduating seniors are going!

especially to follow what college teams may be up and coming. it gives me hope that college cheer is still alive and well (when a few years ago i thought it was a dying breed) i chose not to cheer at college since my school didn't compete and only cheered sideline at basketball games - and since cheering basketball was my least favorite part of my entire cheerleading life, i turned it down. looking back, i sort of wish i cheered those last few years because i'll never have that opportunity again with work and "real life" consuming all of my time and energy.

This entire thread makes me so sad! This upcoming year is my senior year and I can't believe it's all almost over. Plus i'm not sure if i'll make the team for the college I want to go to so i'm going to try and make this season count!

After twelve years, I'm officially a graduating senior and I'm going to miss cheering so much since I will not be cheering in college :(

No more Angels. Sad face.. But congrats to you daughter!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Thank-you - after 11 years It will be a transition - but I still have friends in All-Stars so plan on going to support them - and she may be an alternate on an IO5 team if things work out - that is a big IF lol - but she is excited about this new chapter and is looking forward to college cheer.

A senior from ECE (and before that Sparks and Full House) Alyssa Johnson (center flyer on ECE C5) is trying out for Louisville! I've watched this girl from youth and was lucky enough to cheer with her at FH for 6 years and am so excited for her, she will (hopefully) make a beautiful Cardinal!

As of last nights tryouts, its official my daughter Stevie Greinke (California Allstars SMOED) will be cheering for CBU!!
Congrats to her! I used to cheer at the CF Simi gym and was on Rockiez in the 09-10 season and I used to LOVE watching her tumble on Diamondz!!

Back